Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hourlycredit - Hourlycredit.com

xetang

Welcome to HourlyCredit

We are a group of experienced traders and market analysts. After years of professional trading we have joined our skills, knowledge and talents in the effort to bring a new reliable investment opportunity. As the result of careful planning and joint work emerged HourlyCredit, a reliable hourly investment project, that offers great returns along with professional approach and security.

Investment Packages

Up to 15% hourly for 24 hours !

Plan Spend Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan1 $1 - $100 5

Plan2 $101 - $500 8

Plan3 $501 - $5000 15

Up to 40% every 2 hours for 24 hours

Plan1 $101 - $500 10

Plan2 $501 - $1000 20

Plan3 $1001 - $5000 40

1000% after 24 hours !

Plan1 $101 - $500 500

Plan2 $501 - $5000 1000

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: http://www.hourlycredit.com/?ref=zozo278

Yes, about rate, may be this site is a bit high with 5% hourly for 24 hours, mean 120% after a day and site is paying hours, however their investment min is good and investors can accept this risk to hope that will have many benefit from them and $1 too is not many here, however before investment in all, I too need to wait for more info from monitors, only have a monitors approved in this time is too least

manuscripts that exist in this program is very simple as not as on other investment programs, weve had a plan in this program to make a profit for its investors well but I see the program does not have a protective system security and yet there is none of investors who invest their money in this program

Of course the script itself looks cheap and same is with site design, first the program offer hourly interest and on top of that the interest is too high and even admin pays initially to attract more investment it shall be for very short time. I would only advice to stay away of this type of scams.

Regardless of the cheap script,the roi that the admin is promising is so crazy and unreasonable,there is no way that the program would be able to sustain with these crazy ROIs,like I have been saying,I am not just in support of programs like this so I will just give it a skip