Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Targetcashads - Targetcashads.com

xetang

Welcome to TargetCashAds

TargetCashAds is an online advertising platform which you can use to advertise your sites and earn some money.All you need to do is to purchase advertising credits for your sites. With each ad unit purchased you receive advertising credit points to place text, banner and solo ads, while earning you an excellent income!

Investment plans:

Beginner - $10 Ad Packs - 5% Daily for 40 Days - 200% ROI

Pro - $50 Ad Packs - 3% Daily for 100 Days - 300% ROI

Elite - $100 Ad Packs - 2% Daily for 200 Days - 400% ROI

Accept: LR, PM, SP, EG

Join here: http://www.targetcashads.com/index.php?ref=51

YEs, it is correct, their script is very good and it installing enough protection program but I too think that it is not easy so that this site can exist long because it is paying site for buy ads and almost same sites, they can exist long because admin often don't promote good in monitors and I see that seem as this site too is same, don't have many monitors approved for to now

I think this is one program that is quite good because it has a very good plan to make a profit for its investors and the daily profit that we get too high but I can not see any evidence of payments made ​​by the program and also I do not look at the number of members and total deposits made ​​on the member program

With this site to have payment proofs, it is not easy because you too can see that they are only pay for buy ads pack and almost same sites is often not good when they don't promote for monitors and I too see that this site too is same, don't have good monitors when they too will not have investors to invest here and we will not able to see payment proof in all

The reputation offerd by the program is not that good enough what I think here is that the program is making some good progress through members support aside from this its not worth at all upon that I think I must admit that investing with care here should be the best the option