Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Jtedollar - Jtedollar.com

Gee! I was going to say 200days. If they have been running for 200years who will be here now to prove it. No they are running for two hundred days and you can see that at goldpoll.com and the stat is paying. Okay let me edit that post about the program running 200years.

@dierdre, thanks for correcting.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without any investigation its very hard to recognize the truth whether the site is really paying on not....In fact its very profitable program i ever found before.... But there is also many of users negative comments as well.... Hope it will be come back again with past paying status..

This is right to find out whether a site is paying we need to do some homework

But there are some reliable sources which most of the investors rely as they have got good reputation

And goldpoll is one of such source - forunately it has got paying status for this program since long.

• 3 weeks later...

Great performance delivered by JTE and most of the predictions proved wrong

Even last time i consdiered that this has stayed quite long time and so this should be difficult to manage paying forward

But it looks that they are really earning money thru trading so able to pay their investors regularly such high profits.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been in this program since long time ago, this is my 8 rounds. unfortunatelly my withdrawal is not instant anymore and still pending over 24 hours. A big problem hapenned to this program. Will this program be game over?