Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

avgcm - avgcm.com

quangnam52335

I am not admin.

My name is Alex Verner and I am the founder and Chief Executive of Alex Verner Global Management investment fund. We focus people with at least 8 years of experience in the investment market. They are bankers, brokers, analysts, traders. Our company brings together people from all over the world, giving you the opportunity to observe the market 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - so we can take a variety of investment strategies at different times and to use every opportunity for profit. Our company is an investment fund involved in investing in gold, bonds, stocks, forex market and investing in various funds located throughout the world. Our main goal to provide our investors with a safe place to multiply their money.

Plan:

125% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $6,999 105.00

Plan 2 $7,000 - $50,000 125.00

180% after 3 day

Plan 1 $10 - $6,999 116.00

Plan 2 $7,000 - $50,000 180.00

275% after 6 day

Plan 1 $10 - $6,999 136.00

Plan 2 $7,000 - $50,000 275.00

725% after 15 days

Plan 1 $10 - $6,999 205.00

Plan 2 $7,000 - $50,000 725.00

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money,EgoPay

Join now: https://avgcm.com

This program has a protective security system was very good although there is a script that looks simple on the program but the program has a very good plan to make a high enough profit to its investors, and I look at this program there have been large enough total deposits

I think rating a program from the total deposit is uncalled.What should majorly be used in rating a good program is the ROI the admin of such site has gone ahead to table.it would be great if guys would go ahead to confirm the admin would be paying inhere before going ahead to do the hit and run.

I think rating a program from the total deposit is uncalled.What should majorly be used in rating a good program is the ROI the admin of such site has gone ahead to table.it would be great if guys would go ahead to confirm the admin would be paying inhere before going ahead to do the hit and run.