Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hour-Pay - hour-pay.com

vnhyipgroup

I am not the Admin.

Hour-Pay

Hour-Pay is an innovative company that is engaged in private equity investment and intended to work with investors from around the world.Our company is dedicated to investments in the currency markets,our working group is composed of a select group of professionals dedicated to currency exchange markets.After years of experience working in the markets our team of professionals come together to create an online business that is growing rapidly worldwide and giving investors the best return for their investment quickly.All investments are made with us are backed by our own reserve fund.All investment plans we offer are paid by the hour and are designed to provide the greatest benefit in a short time,all investors have the same opportunity to participte in our program.We have a sophisticated and modern security system and a unique advanced trading platform and easy to use.I invite you to try our company and have the opportunity to get good benefits and make your experience with us successful.Join us today and start enjoying all the benefits.

Plans: 5% DAILY FOR 40 DAYS, 110% AFTER 1 HOUR, 125% AFTER 1 HOUR, 150% AFTER 1 HOUR, 200% AFTER 1 HOUR, 275% AFTER 1 HOUR

Minimal Spend: $10

Accepts: LibertyReserve only

5-10% ref.commission

Link: http://hour-pay.com/

My Spend:

Date: 11/8/2012 4:46 AM

Batch: 118563561

Sent To: U4032352 (HOUR PAY)

Amount: $25.00

Memo: Deposit to Hour-Pay User GoldVote.Org

I am not the Admin.

Hour-Pay

Plans: 5% DAILY FOR 40 DAYS, 110% AFTER 1 HOUR, 125% AFTER 1 HOUR, 150% AFTER 1 HOUR, 200% AFTER 1 HOUR, 275% AFTER 1 HOUR

Minimal Spend: $10

Accepts: LibertyReserve only

5-10% ref.commission

Link: http://hour-pay.com/

My Spend:

Date: 11/8/2012 4:46 AM

Batch: 118563561

Sent To: U4032352 (HOUR PAY)

Amount: $25.00

Memo: Deposit to Hour-Pay User GoldVote.Org

i wish to join this lovely website under you.

I think this program has a pretty good plan to make a profit for its investors as daily profit earned high enough and it only takes 20 days of our capital program will be back and this just goes on today and I've also seen some investors had invested their money in this program