Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Globobridge - Globobridge.com

xetang

Globobridge Investments is a financial investment company not affiliated with any banks, stock exchanges and stock brokers. The company is an investment pool which conducts its investment activity on behalf of its customers being authorized to represent their interests within the frames of the investment strategy implemented. Globobridge Investments owns all rights for brand Globobridge and website www.globobridge.com.

Investment Plans:

Plan 1 1.25% Daily Period: 150 days Min: $10

Plan 2 1.50% Daily Period: 150 days Min: $1000

Plan 3 1.75% Daily Period: 150 days Min: $5000

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: https://www.globobridge.com/?ref=zozo278

This program has a protective system very good security but I still do not particularly like the planning that made ​​this program because of the daily profit earned is still too low even though we can take advantage in the long term, but I believe this program is one of an excellent program

The admin of the program has gone along way to make a good decission to add some protective measures into the site hence making the program a bit trusted.

And also the roi which is been offerd by the program is somehow sustainable so the admin will surely pay but lets not hope that they will pay that long

Yes, it is correct, I too see that admin too is selecting trusted monitors to promote for his site, this monitors although often don't offer good for investors but they are trusted monitors as Goldpoll, PopularHYIP,.. with status "Paying", I think that it too is good and they too can attract many investors with this monitors but I too think that they should open more other monitors so that they invest here more to attract all other investors

There is no need for the admin to add more monitors to the program,since GoldPoll a reputable and reliable hyip monitor is monitoring the program,I guess that is enough to proove that the site is really paying,I guess I will be in for this one,I just have to look for a monitor that offers RCB on this one

There is no need for more minitor what I guess should be the best option now is that the site admin has to run the program with instant payment method and ensure that he pay all the investor accordingly without having any minor conflict in terms of payment this will help build more trust with the program.

There is no need for the admin to add more monitors to the program,since GoldPoll a reputable and reliable hyip monitor is monitoring the program,I guess that is enough to proove that the site is really paying,I guess I will be in for this one,I just have to look for a monitor that offers RCB on this one

You should note that with trusted&famous monitors as Goldpoll, PopularHYIP,... and many other trusted monitors, they are not ever offer RCB for investors but I think that it is good because when this monitors for good status, mean admin have put very many for this promotion and we should wait too many in RCB and may be Admin will not ever offer it via monitors because he have selected best monitors for promoting

Starting with $10 of basic we can get profitable 1.25% daily. But we need to wait a long time to get back our investment amount. So, only senior investors can make plan with this program. Because junior investors should expect some short term plan like 15 days or less. But if they pay us then we must able to get good profit from it.

Well 1.25% daily for the period of 150 days means really good and that with the minimum investment of just $10 means that will be really great and i am sure that most of the investors will be investing with this site . and the site design also looks unique than all of the hyip programs .

We really happy that this is long term light stable investment program. Because this website is running over a month and going to complete another month. So, we can use it for some more days. We just looking some more proof and support from seniors. Hopefully admin may bring some investment bonus scheme for celebration a successful month.

The roi is very sustainable and the program definitely will pay investors but I don't see it completing a term because hyips hardly stay as long as 5months no matter the kind of roi they are offering, also, December is just around the corner and hyips hardly survive this period. For me, I'm not investing here. I'll rather watch and see how it goes.

This HYIP here actually a nice HYIP. The script used by this HYIP is nice and different with other HYIP. Then also, we can see the RoI offered by this HYIP is nice and reasonable. I am putting my eyes on this HYIP, and I will make this HYIP as my next investment here after getting enough money on my Liberty Reserve

• 6 months later...

Globo Bridge has been paying for more than six months, nice plans with stable ROI and term is also convenient, we have very few diamond programs like this in the hyip industry that have really made investors rich choosing their project at the right time, at this stage the current status of this hyip is paying.

Yes, it is correct, for to this time, this site now too have ran up to 197 days already and they still are paying out very good for all investors and monitors, with this time, site too have ran competely first round and it is great program for investing for to this time, however site too have ran too long already and I'm not too sure that they can run completely new round therefore I will not invest here