Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Bulgeinvest - Bulgeinvest.com

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://bulgeinvest.com

BI-468.gif

In business we refer to a 'bulge' when there is a fast increase in specific instruments' trading price. Increase in prices could have a strong support and continue to quickly rise, resulting in a temporary 'bulge' in price. Bulge can also be referred to the term 'bubble'. The increase in price is often supported by increase in volume. This phenomenon can continue over a period of hours, days, weeks or months.

PLANS:

9% daily return for 15 days resulting in 135% return

Bulge Prosperity $5 - $50,000 9.00

Accept : LR, PM, STP, Egopay

Link : http://bulgeinvest.com

• Downvote 2

the minimum to deposite here is 5$ which is very suitable amount but i do not any see any protection this means that the program not protected from hakers there is not any monitors this also can means that the admin has not enough money get monitors and protection i think that the roi is high and the polan works on short yime the plan is not bad but i can not invest in hyip has not monitors this the first running day for this hyip let as see what admin will do to attract investors?

the minimum to deposite here is 5$ which is very suitable amount but i do not any see any protection this means that the program not protected from hakers there is not any monitors this also can means that the admin has not enough money get monitors and protection i think that the roi is high and the polan works on short yime the plan is not bad but i can not invest in hyip has not monitors this the first running day for this hyip let as see what admin will do to attract investors?

Yes, it is correct, min $5 is very good and I see that their plans are too very reasonable, it is not too high when investors only can earn more 2% per day with this site, I too have seen that too have had many monitors invested here, hope that we will be early to see good status from them