Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ggti - ggti.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

We are privately owned company operating on the world Forex & Gold market. Founded in 2010, our company has managed over $8 million for institutional and GGTI investors. With abundant experience, unique strategic plans and smart investment schemes, we know how to minimize the risk in present forex trades and how to maximize our investors' returns. Now it is the time we proudly announce our online program to those who are seeking a reliable investment opportunity but temporally have no enough experience.

Plan:

#Starter Package

Min. Invest: $100 - $100,000

Weekly Profit: 2.50%

Accept: LR

Join ggti here

the script is not attractive at all there is not any protection here but the minimum to invest here is 10$ which is crazy amount how i will put 100$ in unsafe program has not monitors i think the amin must decrease this amount also the profit is reasonble but also this program is not safe nad i can not put any cent here until the admin add monitors

Yes, it is correct, script of this site, it is too bad and site too don't install any protection program and too don't yet have any monitors approve for this site for to this time, I think that it will be not safe if invest fund here, min investment is too high, I don't think anyone want to put fund up to $100 in this site and sure they will lost fund if do this work

the minimum investment in this site is 100 dollars which is a very big amount and also the interest rate is very low according to me the investors will not participate in investing in this site because of the high minimum investment and also there is no proper management and there are also no perfect proofs in this site