Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Prime-Profit - Prime-Profit.com

Hyip Council

I'm not Admin

Site in Pre launch. Start Nov 7

Welcome to Prime-Profit

Prime-Profit Inc. is engaged in online trading of Foreign Exchange (FX), Stocks, Stocks on Margin (CFDs), Futures. Our company is an investment advisory firm that solely trades the Forex market with the objective of aggressive growth.

prime-profit.jpg

We are technical traders using a proprietary signal system based on several key technical indicators Our Company's mission is the provision of qualitative, Our services allows to get average stable income from markets. Skilled traders, who earn several years on Forex, stocks and other markets, may use our services as additional way to make profit, but without difficulties, high risks and time wasting.

prime-profit2.jpg

Our company is initiated by a group of experts engaged in various speculative transactions giving high percent on earnings of investment funds. The company uses experience of investment strategy which we got during last years of investment. By now the decision has been made to take new level of investment to offer the knowledge and the experience to others.

prime-profit3.jpg

Investment Plans in details:

2% daily for 75 days. Min/Max: $10-$1,000

3% daily for 70 days. Minimum $20-$5,000

5% daily for 40 days. Minimum $50-$10,000

7% daily for 30 days. Minimum $100-$15,000

Accept SolidTrustPay, EgoPay & LibertyReserve

Referral Commission: 1%

Register

This is very good site with plans very reasonable and it is very professional, I too see that have had many monitors to invest here and hope that will be early to see new info from them, I too hope that guy have posted this script will be early to upgrade info about payment here because you are a monitors, sure you have invested here and if you can post payment proof, it will be very good for investors for considering to investors

Well, the program has a good measure of security and the script and design looks good. The roi they are offering is okay in the 1st plan although some plans have high Roi. This program should pay for a reasonable amount of time since the admin spent money in ensuring that the site is protected and he will want to gain enough profits before walking away. I will keep a close eye on this one

seems very new site just lunched and there is no mush accounts here ,i like the design looks unique and professional it seems site will be stable for sometime and it will be very famous,min investment looks good its 10$ in the first plan may be i will wait for some days to see some payment proof here and start invest.

I think the site should be a great one since the admin inhere already made the tabled ROI fall in a far too sustainable range.i just expect the admin to add monitors to radar them.Meanwhile getting to BEP would be taking like 50days leaving like 25days to sweep in profits for the minimum deposit.