Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

DailyDollarz - www.dailydollarz.com

DailyDollarz

What is DailyDollarz?

DailyDollarz is a new honest and loyal website paying users to complete offers & surveys. We are a website that some of you may call GPT (Get Paid To). This is a great way to earn fast, easy, free money online right from your computer. Begin making money now! Join! We have friendly & fast support if you need any help!

Why should I join DailyDollarz?

There are tons of reasons why you should join. We send payments out daily to our members. We have non-stop contests. You get a percentage of the money that your referrals earn. Then we try our best to provide the best offers & surveys for our users. We constantly are trying to find more ways for our users to make more money.

What is the minimum payout at DailyDollarz?

No minimum payout. You may cash out your money at any amount.

We know members come to websites to make easy money with low payouts. It makes it more fun when you have a small cash out limit. Sites that expect users to cash out when they hit $20.00 is a joke.

Is DailyDollarz free?

Yes. We are 100% free. You don't pay us, we pay you!

What methods do you provide as payments?

PayPal & AlertPay. More payment methods may be added in the future.

When are payments sent?

Payments are sent out daily to our members. (Not only do we not like a high minimum payout we also like you to get your payment as fast as possible.)

Where can I go to make an account?

You can simply follow this link http://www.dailydollarz.com from there you click "Register" and you are on your way to earning some real cash within minutes.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its good to know that the site was offering no minimum payout but im just wondering if my country can joined the program. Im from the philippines, by the way

only few and seems impossible are paid to survey are conducted in the Philippines because their main target is the 1st world country.. Out of 20 paid surveys only 1 are given in Philippines

only few and seems impossible are paid to survey are conducted in the Philippines because their main target is the 1st world country.. Out of 20 paid surveys only 1 are given in Philippines

We don't have many offers specifically for Philippines. We do have a few international offers for every country to participate in.

This is really good opportunity to make some money in your paypal the good thing about this site is nominimum so whatever work we do there it wont be waste and we dont need to wait for reaching minimum. And finally hot referal contest is really attractive.

Currently i am gettring "server not found" message while trying to open the site, any way this may be temporary problem, I shall check this some time later.

This is a good site and i have received one payout from here and I would recommend all of you to join it.

though i am interested and i would really like to join but my country doesnt allowed to participate in that kind of earning online, how many days would you wait before you

received you payment

though i am interested and i would really like to join but my country doesnt allowed to participate in that kind of earning online, how many days would you wait before you

received you payment

I received my payout within 24 hrs of request. It was great but then I stopped it as i am not interested in taking surveys.

I received my payout within 24 hrs of request. It was great but then I stopped it as i am not interested in taking surveys.

why? i thought it was a great opportunity to earn money from here? Is their surveys hard to answer or how many question you need to answer

to before you finished the task?

What country are you from Seyren?

We do have 3 offers that have been approving from members all around the word at a fast rate. If you join up you can also try them now & get your payment within a few hours.

We are also going to have some great contests you aren't going to want to miss before this month ends. This will be an easy way to an extra cash fast! Take 1 minute to join up now.

Hi, I am a member of this site but I am not yet paid. There are currently no offers available for my country. I tried the international and multiple country offers and sign i up on two offers there. The sign is successful since I am starting to receive emails from that site. But when I checked my balance at daily dollarz, the amount i expected wasn't there yet. :(

Hi, I am a member of this site but I am not yet paid. There are currently no offers available for my country. I tried the international and multiple country offers and sign i up on two offers there. The sign is successful since I am starting to receive emails from that site. But when I checked my balance at daily dollarz, the amount i expected wasn't there yet. :(

I'm sorry this is happening to you. I have nothing to do with offers approving or not. All I can say is retry the offer and it might approve the 2nd time around.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ah. What a big disappointment. I wanted to join but since it seems that there is no offer in the Philippines, I think I'll pass for now.

There are some "International" offers on the site that is available to all countries. There are other ways of making money on the website. Such as the referral contest we hold. A member from the Philippines have been winning most of them and she has already made 20+ dollars within 2-3 weeks time.

Also, you can post on the forums to get paid, but you must read up on the directions to make sure you know what is expected.

• 3 weeks later...

We have now added memberships to the website. We allow members to purchase "Upgrades" which automatically gives them a certain amount of ACTIVE referrals to their account. They then have other benefits that goes with the upgrade. Such as, advertising space, more contests, the ability to purchase more active referrals, and more! Sign up & check it out.

There is no offers for Indians. It look like boring survey for me as I can use only those international offers. But I just love to use the referral contests by which we can earn huge. But getting refs is most serious problem online.

We've added a few new India offers and "All Countries" offers. So, check them out.

We will have another new feature added to DailyDollarz within a few days. We are continuing to branch off from the ordinary GPT websites out there and making some great features you can't find at any other GPT websites. We also have some great contests up right now.

For those of you that are looking to earn some easy money, I can help you find the best offers on the website and make $10-$20 dollars within a day. We've had a few new members that have joined the website and done the exact same thing.

It would be great for all of you that haven't made an account to make an account and join our 4,000+ member base of happy members.

• 2 weeks later...

I am a member here but I cannot be active becasue my zipcode was not accepted on most surveys :(.

but anyway I can really commend that admin here is really active on forums so he is really paying.. It's sad that I can't benefit the earning opportunities in here.

I am a member here but I cannot be active becasue my zipcode was not accepted on most surveys :(.

but anyway I can really commend that admin here is really active on forums so he is really paying.. It's sad that I can't benefit the earning opportunities in here.

I'm sorry that your zipcode is accepted in the survey offers. We have been adding more and more international offers that don't even require zipcodes though. I would love to have you as a member on the site with us. We have some international offers that only require you to visit the website and get paid for it. I'm doing my best to find more and more international offers.