All Pips

DailyDollarz - www.dailydollarz.com

DailyDollarz

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks speedbus! :)

We will have 6 new contests starting tomorrow, January 1st. These contests combine a total amount of $200-$250 dollars. For those of you that haven't signed up yet, now would be the time. New members tend to have the advantage because they haven't completed any of our offers yet.

• 2 weeks later...

it is really good thing about this means of making money without no dine to start or a particular amount to start up only the issue of making use of your intellect. this is really great way if you work hard on yourself. all the same am looking forward to becoming great on this game.

what are the other ways of making money in this programm? i see things like pay to survey, pay to click, etc. are this programms also legitimate enough to participate in like this one that am doing know? looking forward to get clearity from insiders. thanks.

it is really getting more fun on this place, woo! am making more money indeed, it is answering to it's name, moremoney. from observation. everybody is thanking the admin. that means the admine is doing a great work. so to the admin. i say keep on the good work.

I have went over dailydollarz to register and alas my country is not in the accepted list and yet it said they are international. Well am out i never find this online survey interesting since they only accept members from Usa Canada and europe.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We have also started PTC contest. Right now we have one running where the winner that clicks the most ads in a given time, will be rewarded money as a prize.

Hi DailyDollarz admin,

I am really happy to see you here. Yesterday I have got my payment from you. I've posted my payment proof in few forums to encourage people to join in your site. I don't expect offers in your site and only visiting PTC section for a while. My last 3 payments were only from PTC ads. I want to ask a question. How can we win in this contest? Because I only get few PTC ads daily. Today is exception, because I get more than 3 ads. But most of the time I only get few PTC ads. What is the maximum ads available for a standard member in a day? If it is not fixed, then this contest would be worth for me. I want to wish you all the best for your nice site. I want to play the spin wheel game but it won't load in my PC. What is the process to play in the game? One of the member wrote that she won few pennies on this game.

Hi DailyDollarz admin,

I am really happy to see you here. Yesterday I have got my payment from you. I've posted my payment proof in few forums to encourage people to join in your site. I don't expect offers in your site and only visiting PTC section for a while. My last 3 payments were only from PTC ads. I want to ask a question. How can we win in this contest? Because I only get few PTC ads daily. Today is exception, because I get more than 3 ads. But most of the time I only get few PTC ads. What is the maximum ads available for a standard member in a day? If it is not fixed, then this contest would be worth for me. I want to wish you all the best for your nice site. I want to play the spin wheel game but it won't load in my PC. What is the process to play in the game? One of the member wrote that she won few pennies on this game.

Hello bidyut,

I appreciate what you are doing.

You can find the PTC contest by clicking the "PTC Contest" button on the site. Right now there is only 1 contest for the PTC, but once this one ends I'll think of something else that is a little more easier to win.

Usually standard members won't receive over 4 ads. Upgraded Members are seeing over 10 ads a day, some worth up to 2 cents a click.

You may need to update your flash on your computer to play the "Spin The Wheel" game. You will then need 5 game tokens for 1 spin. You have a chance of winning money, points, or game tokens.

• 2 weeks later...

it is an old ptsu site . I am a member there but i did not complete any offers yet . I am very interesting with that site because they have nice forum and a lot of payment proofs also there is new payment proofs . I think they have good minimum payout for paypal $0.5 and alertpay $1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New contests and incentives to start off May. Plenty of great offers to give a try. If you would like to use our PTC section, you will need to purchase our $5 dollar PTC Upgrade or any other upgrades.

You will then receive 10 or more ads a day worth about 8 cents a day.

We also have a lot more international offers thanks to members purchasing advertisement from us. So, international members can earn from our GPT and PTC if they wanted.

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone,

Every month we add a bunch of new contests and incentives to the site so members have more ways to earn from completing offers and referring members. Today is July 1st, so I would like to spread the word out about the new contests we have going on right now and hopefully some of you will take advantage of it. As always, I try my best to only find the best offers to add to the site so, members aren't wasting their time completing an offer that has no chance of approval.

If you have any questions, please contact me at:

DailyDollarz@live.com

• 1 month later...

Update: Daily Dollarz - August Update (Free Prizes Inside). Chance to get Free Advertising package and few announcement that members must pay attention :)

Hello Members,

I would like to thank you everyone for making this a great summer for DailyDollarz! The summer is still not over, so for the month of August I would like to do things a little differently to hopefully show you how grateful I am for having so many loyal members for the past months.

First,

DailyDollarz will be making some changes late September. We would like to get as much feedback from the members as possible as to what you want to see in the new and improved DailyDollarz. You can read more about that here:

DailyDollarz - New Site Design (Coming Soon)

Second,

We have a TON of new contests this month. We've also made a little change to the incentives to see how this will work this month. As always, when some contests have been won by members, more contests will go up. Come check the member page for all the contest.

Third,

I am giving away 25 free promo codes that will give you options to claim the following:

Free PTC Advertising - 1,000 clicks

Free PTSU Advertising - 10 Signups at 0.10 cents a signup

Free PTC Upgrade - Available for 7 days of ads - Offering 10 or more ads a day

The FIRST 25 Members that use the promo code: free

in this URL will have a choice between those three options. You will be contacted by email.

Members - Login

Thank you for reading!

If you have any questions or problems please contact me at:

DailyDollarz@live.com

Site: Daily Dollarz

Forums: DailyDollarz - Home

~Anthony

Kind Regards,

Daily Dollarz

• 3 weeks later...