Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

DailyDollarz - www.dailydollarz.com

DailyDollarz

Update: Daily Dollarz - DailyDollarz - 1 Year Anniversary. Update from Admin about site current activity and plan for future. There will have many change I guess so we can look forward to it :)

Hello Members,

September 26th, 2011 was the 1 year mark since DailyDollarz was launched. I'm sorry I didn't do anything special as I orginially had plan to do. I want to give everyone a short update on the site as of now.

I wanted to bring more features and a new layout to the site this month. Due to the lack of activity from the members this month, I wasn't sure if it was the right move to put a lot of money into the site and possibly not get it back. I'm not putting the blame on any member though, I understand you have other priorities to tend to. I've also been busy most of this month and haven't spent a lot of time dedicated to the site lately.

My plan now is for the next 3 months if activity on the site can stay up a fair amount I'll definitely bring in a new layout to the site for the year 2012. I will also try harder these next few months to bring the excitement back.

Starting October 1st, 2011, lets see if we can make a change. As of now, we do have some contest running and some hot offers on the site that are converting at a high rate.

Thank you all for reading!

Site: http://www.dailydollarz.com

Forums: http://dailydollarz.proboards.com/index.cgi

~Anthony

Kind Regards,

Daily Dollarz

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daily Dollarz - DailyDollarz's New Owner (Short Update)

=================================================

Hello Members,

For those of you that visit the site on a somewhat daily basis you should know by now I will be stepping down as owner of DailyDollarz. I am still searching for a new owner to take over the site. If you are interested you can contact me by replying to this email.

I wanted to update everyone that the site will not be closing regardless of what you've heard. I would like to have a new owner by November 30th, but if that doesn't happen I will keep the site open a bit longer until hopefully I can find one. I would really like to see the site continue and evolve into something bigger.

For those that haven't read my "30 Day Notice" message on the forums, this link here will direct you to it:

http://dailydollarz.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=news&action=display&thread=2318&page=1

For the next two weeks though I will still be adding contests and offers to the site. I am sorry about the delay in the payments lately. I will do my best to make payments within a 24 hour time frame.

I've added a bunch of great offers for a lot of different countries today. I have new offers for Italy, India, France, United Kingdom, United States, and more. I've also just added a new contest to hopefully help you feel motivated to try these new offers ASAP.

Thank you all for reading! I'll keep you updated on what goes on.

Site URL: http://www.dailydollarz.com

Kind Regards,

Daily Dollarz

=================================================

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i think there is also less offer in malaysia? normally those paid survey is focus on US, UK, canada....in asia is less~~

if you are from Asia, then more or less you need not bother about such international survey websites as you will not benefit from that at all. Look for your own local survey websites if you want to earn via doing surveys

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...