Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Apsleyalliance - Apsleyalliance.com

xetang

Hello and welcome to Apsley Alliance!

We are the united group of high skilled traders and financial analysts. Apsley Alliance is gaining it's profit from Forex market and Stock traiding. Combination of huge experience and sciental approach, following economical and political factors, analysis of graphs, tracking of tendencies and dynamics of prices changes in the market, making really successful strategyes and tactics, working with efficiency and drive allows us to produce high quality program for our clients. Here you can found the most favorable conditions for receiving stable profit with minimum risks.

1.1% - 1.5% daily for 150 days

Min $10 - Max $25000

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: https://apsleyalliance.com/?ref=zozo278

I think its better to wait before investing in this program because as i see the site having 2 monitors listed but all of them are with the waiting status and also the admin is hiding all the statics of the site from the investors do know why . but still i think we can invest here because they have the ssl layer and good design script to attract most of he investors .

I think its better to wait before investing in this program because as i see the site having 2 monitors listed but all of them are with the waiting status and also the admin is hiding all the statics of the site from the investors do know why . but still i think we can invest here because they have the ssl layer and good design script to attract most of he investors .

Yes, it is correct, athough this site have very good script, plans is very reasonable and it too have promoted more in some monitors now but no of monitors still don't yet be many and all is still in status "Waiting" and most important, still don't have any monitors to invest here therefore I think that we should wait for status is more clearly in monitors before calculate to invest here

• 11 months later...

Apsley Alliance has been paying for more than one year, I recently have invested a $10 in this program, in the plan 2% daily for 75 days, Apsley set minimum withdrawal limit to $1 so it requires atleast five days to accrued $1 in such a plan with $10 investment, so far I received very fast processed payments from here.

I think this long-term investment program would be an excellent place for investors to invest, because the benefits offered are not too high and is in accordance with the time needed to make the profit, and I'm sure the admin will run with a very long time , and the admin will also provide payments to investors until the expiry of the time limit for making such gains

Apsley Alliance offers both kind of plans, in which principal will be either included in daily ROI or returned by the end of the term, I have invested in the plan where principal will be included in daily ROI, that is 2% daily for 75 days, which will be a total return of 150% in 75 days term.

Apsley Alliance has got quite nice features like plenty of plans on investor's choice, live chat support service, separate section for testimonials, and regarding the security of the program, it has been hosted on a dedicated server with DDOS protection from KODDOS, quality design and professional management makes the program highly stable for around one year.

this program is not a new program online,the program has being running online for more than 10 month now,though the program is having good support from hyip monitors and i think the program might even go more but i can only advise investors to invest wisely on this program because the program might be preparing to end

Now Liberty Reserve is shut down then will they accepts perfect money in place of LR and also I think 1.1% is too low on each basis... Coz we should get around 10% on per day basis...

Apsley Alliance survived even after the LR shut down, currently this program only a couple of payment options, PM & STP, also we can make deposit directly from the account balance, if we have minimum $10 in account balance, this program pays fast usually but slow on weekends.

My withdrawal in Apsley Alliance has been pending for more than twenty four hours now, I have checked on forums and found that the last payment from the program was on 11th October that is a couple of days ago, I think may be the Columbus Day today in US is the reason for the pending payments, I shall update here once the program starts to pay. 

Apsley Alliance is back to paying, the admin took a gap of a couple of days from October 11th to 14th but finally started to pay on 14th and all the pending withdrawals thus have been processed out, and recently this long term program has been processing withdrawals speedily within a couple of hours after placing a withdrawal request.

I have received fast payment recently from Apsley Alliance, so no doubt this program has been paying till date, since the minimum withdrawal limit is set at $1, it is time consuming to gather $1 in account balances especially for small investors, Apsley also has got plenty of potential investors with big amounts of deposits.

• 2 months later...

Apsley Alliance has been on vacation holidays from 18th December to 13th January during which no withdrawals will be processed and also no daily profit will be credited until 13th January !

Dear Apsley Alliance investors and partners!

During December, 18 (from 9 p.m. (UTC-06:00) - December 24 internal audit will be undertaken. At this time percents on deposits won't be credited to our individual and corporate investors, and also orders for payments won't be processed. The Forex market, as well as other business world since December 24 mostly goes on Christmas holidays. The Apsley Alliance Company also stops all the operations on the market and goes on Holiday season connected with celebration of Christmas and New year. Christmas holidays considerably influences life of the Forex market. Even the most successful trade can go according to absolutely unexpected and unplanned, unforeseen scenario at this time. The Christmas holidays is the most unstable time in a year. To avoid unjustified risks of company funds our investor's funds we won't perform any operations on the market at this time. Based on this, from December 24, 2013 to January 13, 2014 percents on deposits won't be credited to our individual and corporate investors, and also orders for payments won't be processed. January 13, 2014 all payments will be resumed and apsleyalliance.com website will continue the work in a usual mode. Thank You for Your understanding and patience. We apologize for the possible inconveniences and hope for further cooperation in coming year 2014.

December-18-2013

Hopefully, Apsley Alliance will resume their activities as promised in their latest update, but this is really long period of vacation, so everything will be cleared on 13th January if they return to work in usual mode, as it has large number of potential investors that recently joined the project.