Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

beliberty - beliberty.org

Group for 8 years working with the most advanced trading platforms. Main platform eToro here for 4 years successful trading. Daily yield is usually 8-9%. But security can only be understood as an average may be calculated and it can safely be given to the selected plan.

Mini plan - 7 day

$10 - $5,000 115.00 % Profit

Start invest - 14 day

$10 - $5,000 145.00 % Profit

Pro invest - 30 day

$10 - $5,000 190.00 % Profit

http://beliberty.org/?ref=zeusgold.com

This program has got all term plans 7, 14 and 30 days and we get the return only after expiry of the term.

but I like those program that pay daily,

Well the ROI offered is quite reasonable for short to medum tun well sustainable

190% in a month cannot be said too high as principal and profit is hold for 1 month complete - hope the program can do well.

New Program with one of the finest designs

And plans are highly attractive and well sustainable in mid to long term

The high roi promised is 190% in 1 month, that cannot be said unreasonable being this a complete fixed term plan.

Minimum 10$ in each plan is good so one can select any plan considering risk and reward.

• 2 weeks later...

The site is using a weekly plan right? Well, I have just too much from these kinds of site. You won't know if they're paying or not. They could run in the 3rd day of your plan and you won't have any idea that it already turned into a scam.

The site is having an amazing design with a professional look and a brilliant script

All the plans are having the same minimum deposit of $10 enabling many to join the site

But no monitors are listed to far to rate the site so need to check for payment proof to check the site paying status

Attractive design, and professional, a plan of profit is good, and the rates seem very reasonable,

but I do not agree with who says that the minimum deposit of good, accessible to all,

because I do not see the need to raise the minimum deposit, as long as the website is good, and admins will pay for all indeed .

Great to note the site is accepting alertpay in to the site payment processor

I always feel more comfortable to invest using alertpay funds in hyips as it gives me more protection to recover my principle by filling a dispute compliant under the buyer protection policy of alertpay if it stop paying