Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Bestemoneys - bestemoneys.com

keuss

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was about to invest in this program through alertpay but unfortunately the minimum to invest is 10$ while liberty reserve is 1 buck. But im sure going to invest in this one to see how long it will take to reach 150%

No it cant be...or if it is there is a way of getting around it. Put the 10.00 in your account in bestemoneys as i did from Liberty reserve. Then go for the shares in shares for sale by other people...There its cheaper and you just ask a withdrawal for the money you dont use.

I deposited $2.00. Then i saw this shares for sale from other people in the site. Checked them and bought for 1,62. The rest i cahsed out again.

There is cheaper shares in shares for sale right now for alertpay.

Thats one way of getting around it:)

I am now officially in profit.

Got another payout today and it putted me in a profit on my little deposit in shares:)

Ive started the deposit of 1.68 the 19th december and under christmas the return was pretty slow. In January it has taken off again.

So you could say it took me a month and 7 days to get in profit.

Im now scanning the share holders sell in the program for some good offers, if i dont find any i go for new shares.

Im in again. Im just in profit from my other shares so i went for another time:)

Bought me old shares again

This time share was ordinary price of$ 20.00 i paid $12.98, the gain is 35% faster and 14% less profit.

Mode Account

Date 01/27/2011 22:00

Batch 54188472

From U55xxxxx

To U0649871 (Bestemoney)

Amount $13.00

Good luck to me:)

• 2 weeks later...

News:

Special offer to members interested to buy Shares for at least $300 LibertyReserve or PerfectMoney:

Become the main contributor to specific advertising campaign and you can get extra income.

How does it work?

Any purchase for $300+ would give sufficient funds to launch new advertising campaign within a day or so.

Extra advertising would help us to generate more sales, thus all Shareholders would earn faster.

We offer to give extra reward to major contributors - 10% of all excess sales.

We would assign specific ad campaign to your funds and closely track advertising results.

Once ad reaches break even point (it probably will), you would get 10% of all excess sales

Example:

1 - Your funds sponsors $100 advertising purchase.

2 - Campaign would reach break even point once it referred sales worth ~$300

3 - Afterwards you would get 10% for all future sales referred by that ad.

4 - It generates sales worth $1000 (just an example).

5 - you would get ($1000-$300)*10% = $70 extra income added to you your account balance.

I would like to go in this new project for to create me some money again:)

The project isnt bad in anything , the only thing is that its to high min for me.

So far im almost at my way back again to bep.

I must say i never regretted joining this site, feels much better then normal hyips:)

this site is slowing down right now. Its go out with a little bang but suddenly the earning returns is getting less and less and its investors is getting less and less.

here is its alexa stats"

There are 79,373 sites with a better three-month global Alexa traffic rank than Bestemoneys.com. Visitors to the site spend about 45 seconds on each pageview and a total of two minutes on the site during each visit. The site's visitors view 2.2 unique pages each day on average. While the site is ranked #45,331 in India, where we estimate that 16% of its visitors are located, it is also popular in New Zealand, where it is ranked #2,577. The fraction of visits to Bestemoneys.com referred by search engines is roughly 14%.

this site is slowing down right now. Its go out with a little bang but suddenly the earning returns is getting less and less and its investors is getting less and less.

here is its alexa stats"

There are 79,373 sites with a better three-month global Alexa traffic rank than Bestemoneys.com. Visitors to the site spend about 45 seconds on each pageview and a total of two minutes on the site during each visit. The site's visitors view 2.2 unique pages each day on average. While the site is ranked #45,331 in India, where we estimate that 16% of its visitors are located, it is also popular in New Zealand, where it is ranked #2,577. The fraction of visits to Bestemoneys.com referred by search engines is roughly 14%.

Hey im a member in the site, deposited a little money into some shares. I havent seen any differ in my earnings, i dont see any differ in the 150% return plans.

So i wonder how u mean? Are you a shareholder who deposited moeny into the site? And you see less income in every day?

Or are you analysing the alexa ranking? If i understand right the alexa ranking is important in the way that the site sell its items and that is ad income. Slowing down or not, for me the site is still paying accordingly to what i planned and has been doing for a good period of time now:)

Hope your prediction is wrong. At least in my earning area i dont see that its a right prediction yet..

Site is unreachable do to some problem with server.

Unfortunately this happened during weekend, so problem hasnt yet been resolved.

Hosting provider is aware about this situation and their server will be working properly as soon as possible.

To compensate advertisers, ad expiration dates will be extended + one more extra day will be added.