Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Bestemoneys - bestemoneys.com

keuss

This site is based on a profit sharing.

The shares are priced from $1 to $100.

The shares are expired when the shares reach 150% return.

You can sell your shares before it matures, or buy from other share holders.

Older shares get profit faster, so buying old shares from the market is a way to get profit faster.

You can advertise your site(s) with paid share in banner or text, or mixed with banner and text.

The site supports a bunch of different e-currencies.

It's about a year and half old.

Well, these are the relevant things I can remember now. :lol:

I bought one of $10 share about a couple of weeks ago, it have returned 6.2% so far.

I bought 2 shares on the market today, so I expect they will return faster.

Date: 12/7/2010 11:53 PM

Batch: 50855273

Sent To: U0649871 (Bestemoney)

Amount: $10.00

Memo: keuss

Date: 12/19/2010 1:00 AM

Batch: 51602354

Sent To: U0649871 (Bestemoney)

Amount: $5.00

Memo: keuss

Date: December 18, 2010 7:02:33 PM

Amount Paid: $10.00 USD

Reference Number: 3188D-5441E-5D0E9

Seller Name: Bestemoneys

Bestemoneys Site

Payment proofs are posted here.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im trying to join, but get always the wrong turing number entered. And im pretty sure my eyes is still function well.

At least i see sume dots:D

Help

@keuss maybe there is something in the ref link?

I think you should try a different browser or reinstall your flash player. If the problem still exists, then try clear you cache and if still not solved then it is better to leave this hyip, you will find some better for sure.

I recieved a response from admin. so its fixed the problem. I must say it was a very fast response to:)

Hello,

thank you for reporting this.

recently site was moved to new server and it turns out that something in turing number script doesnt work properly on this server.

I will get to fixing it on Monday.

For now I simply disabled turing number checking part and you should be able to join.

sorry for the inconvenience.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Roland

well im joined under you @Keuss and i bought 2 shares from already existing shareholders. I hope i did the math right. Paid $1,62 for 2 shares. And the profit was less 14,3%. So i think i did a good deal. This is a test for to understand how this program work.

Im left with some small cents in my account. I am going to wait for some good deal of a dollar coming around, yeah how big is that chance...:D

Account

Date 12/19/2010 14:40

Batch 51624486

From U5533270 (Susan)

To U0649871 (Bestemoney)

Amount $2.00

Thanks, anne. :lol:

Don't forget to set your ads up.

I was able to buy 2 shares with faster profit and MORE profit yesterday.

The older shares usually come with faster but LESS profit expectancy, but sometimes a shareholder wants to sell with lower price to make it more attractive.

I guess those are the best ones to pickup. :lol:

I've seen an investor got 204% ROI in 28 days after he picked up old shares on the market. Yes, he picked it up really cheap as the percentage indicates but this kind of deal won't come very often. :rolleyes:

keuss, thank you for introducing bestemoneys.com.

It seems that all the main things about this program were mentioned.

Bestemoneys offers an High Yield Investment opportunity, so it is a HYIP (according to the original meaning of that word).

But bestemoneys concept and income generating / sharing methods are quite unique, and not like majority of other programs in this (HYIPs) folder.

Easiest way to understand all about Shares program, would be by reading this page: http://bestemoneys.com/shares_keuss.html and then taking a look at FAQ page.

Also special offers and bonuses are regularly given (announced in News page)

There are still a few more days left to get in and be entitled to receive Christmas present (brand new $1 Share for each $5 shares held by active members).

News from the Admin

2010-12-08 We wish to make upcoming X-Mas holidays nicer. X-Mas wouldnt be the X-Mas we all love without gifts giving tradition. Many Shareholders can expect X-Mas present ($1 Share or more).

During or just after X-Mas we will be distributing gifts...

$1 Share would be given to each active Shareholder per each $5 Shares member owns.

`

Active Shareholders are those members owning active Shares and regularly visiting us

(member remains "active" for 7 days after last visit).

`

Example: if you own Shares worth $100, you can expect to receive $20 Share.

This is great offer almost the admin is offering 20% bonus share as Christmas gift to its investor sounds great and this is a season where members can earn additionally by invetsing here

I am still not clear about the program since its not similar to a normal hyip site but its a revenue generating as you are either the Admin or Moderator of bestemoneys do you mind explaining in detailed about the plan

Basically...

first you need to buy Share (invest) that part is similar.

then, unlike regular hyips which pay fixed % every day, bestemoneys would add your share of earnings each time when income is made (This can happen multiple times per day or one time per day, or sometimes more than a day can pass).

+ you get to use 728x90 pixels ad space and that in itself is very beneficial opportunity

example: $10 share during its lifetime currently receive approximately 10000 views and few hundred clicks, thus if you would use affiliate link and advertise attractive program, its very likely that you would get at least some active referrals and probably earn back more than $10 just from that program's referral bonuses.

Basically...

first you need to buy Share (invest) that part is similar.

then, unlike regular hyips which pay fixed % every day, bestemoneys would add your share of earnings each time when income is made (This can happen multiple times per day or one time per day, or sometimes more than a day can pass).

+ you get to use 728x90 pixels ad space and that in itself is very beneficial opportunity

example: $10 share during its lifetime currently receive approximately 10000 views and few hundred clicks, thus if you would use affiliate link and advertise attractive program, its very likely that you would get at least some active referrals and probably earn back more than $10 just from that program's referral bonuses.

Thanks for your detailed description about the program and its more of a practical approach and seem sustainable than any other hyip s

Further its a good way to earn from views or by getting referrals by placing banners

Yepp i could log in again. im always on the lookout for the best resell share prices. Can i ask a question? Well i do in anyway:)

If the price is less lets say 12% the profit less 24% and remaining mat 8% how on earth do i count thhis thing?

I always check the price, then i understood a good thing is also to check profit less compared to price gain faster and maturity....

To evaluate Old Shares...

Red color is used to indicate negative aspect of each offer.

If nothing is red, then offer is more beneficial than new Share (Good).

If income is faster (good), but profit is less (bad), you should compare those two % and evaluate if positive outweighs the negative.

If both income % and return % are red, that offer probably is bad (unless Share's Maturity is close to 100%).