Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

makercash - makercash.com

I'm not admin

http://makercash.com

MakerCash is a successful investment project that includes teams of professional brokers, who worked from 2001 till 2007 in TSE. Today, they offer asset management services under the auspices of the new MakerCash project.

56851544.jpg

* 25% Referral Commission

* Instant Withdraw

* DDOS Protection

* SSL Encryption

* Unique Website

* Licensed Script

* No Withdraw Minimum

* No Fee For Withdraw

* Professional Team

* Payouts 7 days A Week

* Dedicated Server

http://makercash.com

Though program has got a nicely designed site

And variety of payment processors accepted "- We Accept LibertyReserve , GlobalDigitalPay , PerfectMoney , PayPal , MoneyBookers and AlertPay."

Fristly they accept Paypal and I doubt paypal will freeze their account once paypal know about this

Secondly profit projected is unreasonably high and make this program doubtful - 650% in 2 days only those provide, who never intend to pay.

The site is offering rates that are too high and is not sustainable. Minimum investment is $99 for the first plan that will only pay upon expiry. And checking their payouts it is not even realistic as they are issuing payouts that amounts to thousands of dollars ( single payment ). I strongly suggest to stay away from the site.

The hyip is having a wide range of payment processor including alertpay and paypal

Its amazing to see paypal is included here since its very rare paypal is included in to the payment processor of any hyips

This shows the hyip is more accessible to many and secured to invest

• 2 weeks later...

The site is offering Profits which are not practical to earn and looks like the site is following a hit and run concept with no long running concept

The minimum investment's of $99 is far too high to test the site and many small investors may be reluctant to join this site

Actually, the site combines all of these features

Protection + accepts payments by all banks almost + profit rate is incredible,

As the site says that continued success in 6 years,

I think that site from another planet, but that made all these good qualities is not worth anything for investors, is the minimum deposit of which up to $ 99,

Who of us would accept this, even if the site provides the best offers in the world?

I feel all the plans are risky since no investor will want to tie both their Principle and profits without any daily payout until maturity. since there is high risk they might lose in large if the site doesn't pay

@luci not only fixed term but the unreal and huge returns offered turn this to a high risk project

Even i cant believe any body will get paid by this program as when some body is promising too good returns to believe better dont believe him.