Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

atinvest - atninvest.com

www.atninvest.com is one of the financial services providers and is the best way for connecting you to the global markets, with minimum risk . We provide a safe place for you while investing the amounts you choose to invest .

In short , we aim to deliver superior investment returns with minimum invest and investment risk . our activity is in Forex markets and we pay a guaranteed profit to our investors.

plan.jpg

My link

this hyip company have a good site script and already monitored by some hyip monitor site and get paying status so far although I am not convince if this site age have been last long. because they offer high return in short term period. even this hyip company offer one-day plan.

The plans are extra ordinary and it is one of those hyips which will be not available after few days, so it is its first phase to have in and get some profit. If you will wait for some payment proofs and then joiining this , it will be your mistake. You have to get in early if want any success in hyips.

This program has got a site that look quite professional

But plans are loaded with very high returns 130% after a day is roi that cannot be sustained even in short term.

So we may see this program just for few days and there is lot risk involved if one go to invest in this one.

The hyip is having a impressive professional looking design and have all the securities installed

The site is offering short term plans where both the principle and profits are locked till maturity

Good to see both alertpay and bank wire is added in to its payment processor

As per site FAQ

Q: What e-currencies do you support?

A: At the moment you can make deposits via Liberty Reserve and Perfect Money, .

But as per site homepage the site accepts alertpay, bank wire and liberty reserve only so looks like the site is using a copied faq and haven't amended it to suit the site requirements

• 2 weeks later...

An ROI of 130% in one day is not practical to achieve and amazed to see its almost one month nearing and the monitors are still showing paying status

Since the admin will depend on new deposits to repay investors and as the site is paying its better to invest now and earn some profits while the site is paying before the admin stop paying

The site seem suspicious to me since the monitors pined to the site are showing paying status but when i checked at the "All monitors.com" where all the monitors listed for the site could be seen in one place the monitors which were available in the site Rate-us page is not available and the and the monitors monitors in this site is showing Not paying status

Program plans are high for newbies to venture into,but looking at this program plans,i think of some instant money doubler,check out a hyip that pays you 30% of your investment for just 24hours.It sounds funny,but yet this program has been running for a month and a few days now,any risky investor who has invest in here must have gain a little profit.But i wouldn't advise any one to invest now that this hyip is a month older and things are in disorder.