Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

double-capital.net - double-capital

ArtVict

I'm not admin!

About Resources

You participate in pyramid schemes, which works on the principle of "the previous - by following" For our part, we will try our best to help you to double or triple their capital.

Charging accounts

To work with the program, you must have an active account in the payment system Perfect Money. If you do not have an account - you can create one here.

Referrals

Referrals - a good way to have a constant passive income. Each registered under your referral link, the user will be bringing you prybil with every bet.

AFFILIATE

It's no secret that one of the most effective methods of advertising have a direct invitation. So invite your friends to join our program, you get ref.bonus to 5% of the deposit invitee. As they say, all work must be paid! Even without their own contribution to the program, you can earn good money on the invitations.

System Ref. bonus accrual. The greater the amount of your deposit your partners, the higher your commission.

Perfect Money

DDOD Protection GeniusGuard

SSL encryption GeoTrust

Best Exchangers

Date started 25.11.2012 GMT

Join here

today i have seen many russian admins make hyip companies but the do not put any translation program i can not check this site because i do not know russian as many investors and the google translator do not make good translation so i can not put any cent here also i think the admin of this program has not enough money because he do not add protection program he do not add translation program