Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Golden7d - Golden7d.com

xetang

Welcome to Golden7d.com

Our main project is Golden7d.com, for people willing to achieve their financial freedom and earn stable days income but unable to do because they are not financial experts. We know our business inside out. The strategy of our professionals is based on monitoring and analyzing historical and statistical data, research of secure investments, research of currency rate fluctuations and risk management of Forex.

19% daily for 7 days

Minimum deposit 10 USD

Payments 7 days a week - Full profit 133%

Principal is not return

21% daily for 7 days

Minimum deposit 175 USD

Payments 7 days a week - Full profit 147%

Principal is not return

23% daily for 7 days

Minimum deposit 550 USD

Payments 7 days a week - Full profit 161%

Principal is not return

25% daily for 7 days

Minimum deposit 1100 USD

Payments 7 days a week - Full profit 175%

Principal is not return

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: http://golden7d.com/?ref=U9488280

i think the link of this hyip is not correct i think the admin must correct the link but i tried to check the plans the plans are from the short terms it gives unreasonable profits at all it seems be unsafe plans so to invest here more than 5$ is an adventure the minimum to deposite here is not suitable at all i think the admin of this program must decrease this amount

Although if calculate about plans, may be it is a bit high with more 4% per day but I think that this site can pay out good at least a round because they too have promoted very good in monitors when have had very many monitors invested here and when have good info, sure they will attract very many investors with their plans for big benefit. I think that investors can wait for status is changed from "Waiting" into "Paying" then will invest, it will be more safe