Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

soreypaying - soreypaying.com

Soreypaying.com is a high yield, private loan program, backed up by Bonds, Forex, Gold, Stocks trading, and investing in various funds and activities all over the world. Our mission is to provide our investors with a great opportunity for their funds by investing as prudently as possible in various arenas to gain high rates in return.

We are a successful group of private individuals who have made our money through prudent investments in the finance industry on a worldwide basis for over 6 years. Honestly, please do not compare us to something like "games" that are always coming and going. Besides, we do have a reliable and profitable source of real net income, based on the real investment from the real market.

Happy MerryChristmas Hourly : 120%-130% after 2 hours (Instant Withdrawal)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $50 - $100 120.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 130.00

Happy MerryChristmas Day : 180%-200% after 1 day (Instant Withdrawal)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $30 - $50 180.00

Plan 2 $51 - $5,000 200.00

20%-25% daily for 6 days (Instant Withdrawal)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $500 20.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 22.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $10,000 25.00

25%-30% daily for 5 days (Instant Withdrawal)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $500 25.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 27.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $10,000 30.00

http://soreypaying.com/?ref=zeusgold.com

Online today and this hyip site kind of hyip that offer high return in short period plan. even they also offer hourly plan. minimum invest is affordable and also provide "rate us" page in their website but I see there is no hyip monitor site monitoring at all. if look at the plan is risk and more risk because they are not monitored.

As per FAQ

After I make a withdrawal request, when will the funds be available on my libertyReserve account?

Funds are usually available within 12 business hours.

Even though the publish Instant withdrawal in the face of the site is reality the withdrawals are not instant its processed by the admin manually and may take up to 12 hours to get the funds credited from the time of request

• 2 weeks later...

In the beginning, I do not trust that the sites that offer these high rates, will last more than a week and only one,

but now I see that we are supposed to do not trust that they will last longer than 5 days, because the site " comdetailshyip " ,

Turned into a scam, although it has been open only 6 days .