Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

easydailyfund - easydailyfund.com

I'm not admin.

http://easydailyfund.com

We start an high yield investment program for long term, we are a team and work at internet... Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

Easydailyfund.com is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Plans:

Special Holidays : 140% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $20 - $200 140.00

13%-14% daily for 10 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $3,000 13.00

Plan 2 $3,001 - $30,000 14.00

25%-30% daily for 5 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $30 - $3,000 25.00

Plan 2 $3,001 - $30,000 30.00

Accepted currencies: LR, PM.

Referral commission: 5%

http://easydailyfund.com

The hyip is very fresh and plans are really good but the problem is their high initial investment rate.

The fresh hyip need to have some monitors with time and then we will see what monitors have to say about this.

I hope so it will be here for at least one month time and give a chance to get some good profit.

this new hyip looks very risky with high return plans and also only 1 monitor support their program I not suggest to invest here...their initial deposit is also very high for this kind program...I think admin should lowered this program deposit minimum to make new members dare to invest here....site design also not look professional...

The plans are offering very good ROI which seem possible for the short term other than the 140% after 1 day plan. The 140% after 1 day plan seem very risky and as the minimum investment of $20 under this plan is affordable means the overall sustainability of the hyip may be at risk if many invest under the 140% after 1 day plan

• 2 weeks later...

This one will definitely have a not-paying status or a waiting status in monitor sites. First of all, the site is definitely not attractive. I mean, the script, its cheap and it won't attract investors because of that. I myself didn't bother looking at the rates. I simply looked at the script and closed the site.

The site is using a ugly design which is used by many scammed sites but also its a free design and the script used is also cheap

There is no information about any site securities installed which makes the site not secured to invest

Further so far no monitors have be listed to rate the site

its not practical for the admin to earn 40% profit in one day so the site plans show that the admin is trying to promise unrealistic sky level profits which is not practical to earn so the admin will be utilizing new deposit funds to repay investors withdrawal and this may result in the the site may find problems in sustaining long

Further having only one payment processor will create problems and will restrict the site transaction if the LR has problems