Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

realinvestmentcorp - realinvestmentcorp.com

hyipgoldvnn

I am not owner/admin.

realinvestmentcorp.com

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

Real Investment Corp is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Plant:

1% every day, 365% for 1 year

2% every day, 120% for 60 days

3% every day, 150% fo 50 days

5% every day, 200% for 40 days

10% every day, 300% for 30 days

Min 1$

Accept: LR, PM

Join here

this site has not any protection has monitors show status of waiting but there is goods number of investors the minimum to depostie here is 1$ this hyip has 4 running days i think the roi is reasonable i think the admin need to attract rookies which is the bad point i think this site is not safe

• 3 weeks later...

$0.70 has been successfully sent to your LibertyReserve account U2228033.

Transaction batch is 121489063.

$1.05 has been successfully sent to your LibertyReserve account U2228033.

Transaction batch is 121489023.

$1.40 has been successfully sent to your LibertyReserve account U2228033.

Transaction batch is 121481371.

$0.70 has been successfully sent to your LibertyReserve account U2228033.

Transaction batch is 121481333.

Date: 11/26/2012 4:11 AM

Batch: 121481333

From Account: U4838491 (R.I.C.)

Amount: $0.70

Memo: Withdraw to hyip24pro from Real Investment Corp

Thank you.

You have received a payment to your account U222*** (hyip24.net):

Date: 11/26/2012 4:07 AM

Batch: 121481371

Amount: $1.40

300% RoI after 30 days investment plan here is actually very high and not reasonable Investment Plan here. There is almost no business can make RoI that much consistently here. We have to think better and better again about this thing here and not to be greedy

This program does look very good at all because it is still made ​​payments to its members but we also have to remain cautious due to the passage of an investment program with a long time, the risk that we will receive if you continue to invest will be even greater, should if you want to invest we should really have a very good judgment that we will not suffer losses

What is the language of the site because i am unable to reach the site language more over that is not getting translated with Google translator . i have faced this language more than 6 to 7 time when i was surfing web . and in my opinion its better to skip this investment plans because the admin here is using a free script and he is just tempting the investors with $1 minimum deposit .

i guess investors need to be careful with this program now,i dont think this program is safe for any hyip investor to invest with the program,i think the program is now engaging in selective payment as few of the hyip monitors that have the program listed with paying status before are now having the program listed with not paying..http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/realinvestmentcorp.com?final=1

• 2 weeks later...

Date: 12/22/2012 9:38 AM

Batch: 125098035

Amount: $0.70

Thank you.

Dear Cong,

You have received a payment to your account U2228033 (hyip24.net):

Date: 12/22/2012 9:37 AM

Batch: 125097963

Amount: $0.35

Thank you.

really it's excellent that the management inhere is actually paying truly i'm not necessarily surprised that the management is actually paying because the return on your investment he's got tabled is actually form of sensible and i simply wish people can be getting to BEP along with would be able to attract enough revenue.