Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Payza-payza.com

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a account here but never used yet and if there is option of payment receive then i prefer paypal but because of this high fees i dont like paypal and now want to use AP .anyone pls inform me if anyone user (not ptc ower) send me money then how much fees per $1 . pls inform if low then AP then definitely will use this .

@khanji its really very very good news that you using AP via debit card and i think its very secure .anyway still they dont start to my country and if they start then without hesitating i also use it which will be more secure and easy way mange our internet activity of transection.

I'm so happy this morning when I received a notification from alertpay regarding the dispute I filed against a certain transaction, they now credit the money which I though I already lose. No doubt alertpay is certainly the best! I considered myself lucky that I got full refund.

I am really grateful about alertpay that I don't have any processing fee deduction now, before when I receive $1 they deduct 27 cents. really unfair, some kind of injustice. I am glad I learned about AP downgrade and upgrade options. :D so I downgraded my account to personal starter now I don't have much fee .:D

I am really grateful about alertpay that I don't have any processing fee deduction now, before when I receive $1 they deduct 27 cents. really unfair, some kind of injustice. I am glad I learned about AP downgrade and upgrade options. :D so I downgraded my account to personal starter now I don't have much fee .:D

Yup there is no fee for receiving or paying for personal start account

And I have personal starter account as well, though there are limitations of how much amount we can receive in a month

But for those who do small transactions i feel personal starter account is best option - a lot saving in fee.

I don't know their an option of downgrading our account, im going over to my account to see to it. I hate to see that when i get paid through alertpay almost all the money go to fees.

So far I have not experienced any processing fees from them except for the sites that I requested for cashouts, I don't know if AP really charge that much to them or that is just one of their tactics to earn more, well I'm not so sure.

There is not any hidden tactic for charging extra fee, if you were using upgrading account then there is a fee on receiving money, but there is also some benefits with that, in Alertpay Starter account there were not any kind of fee on receiving money from any site or any members.

I really don't want to use their check payment as the way of getting our money, it involves a lot of risk as there are many dishonest personnel in post office in our country. I had a bad experienced with it before that's why it's better to exchange it to other ecurrency, paypal perhaps and encash it straight to our bank account.

I really don't want to use their check payment as the way of getting our money, it involves a lot of risk as there are many dishonest personnel in post office in our country. I had a bad experienced with it before that's why it's better to exchange it to other ecurrency, paypal perhaps and encash it straight to our bank account.

I am also not in interested in getting my money through check. I am just afraid that the check will never arrive at my house. I think I am going to use an online exchanger to exchange the money to LR and then, exchange it to local currency.

Im still remember i just used AP 1 times only lol :lol: because im never fund or receive the payment from this payment processor..

The bad thing from this site is the fees really much <_< this is will become a problem when we recieve the small payment... :unsure:

Good thing in This site as This site don't have fee to reciept. But The bad thing for AP is It can't send or reciept money lower than 1 dollars. I use it with paypal and libertyreserve.

yes if they allow to transfer any amount like 0.10$ then the site will be even more popular but they aren't doing that ,may be because of the high fee of the site.many move to other payment processors because of this.

@Hunter :

that is the problem my friend..this site have a high fee so if the site accept the low transfer like that our money will gone just because the fees.. :lol:

This is sometime can make us terrible when wanna cashout via this payment proccessor..must collect until $1 minimum :D

@Hunter :

that is the problem my friend..this site have a high fee so if the site accept the low transfer like that our money will gone just because the fees.. :lol:

This is sometime can make us terrible when wanna cashout via this payment proccessor..must collect until $1 minimum :D

true friend.for low transactions i think liberty reserve is the best one with great support and trust.hope they soon offer the liberty reserve debit card which they planning to do since long time.got to wait for that.

@hunter :

well lets discuss about the liberty reserve credit card in the right thread not here my friend :D

i don't know why this site not accept the transaction below the $1..i think if we can do transaction $0.5 that is enough to recover the fees right?? :huh:

AP now has become my most active payment processor. I use it as payment processor for many PTP forums that I join. I accumulate my money in AP as I also use it to pay my monthly subscription fee in CA.

It becomes more popular now as more and more money cycler, hyip, and autosurf program are accepting this payment processor. Unlike before where I am having a hard time where to invest my alertpay money but now to many option of where to invest like CA and Ad2million perhaps.

@hunter :

well lets discuss about the liberty reserve credit card in the right thread not here my friend :D

i don't know why this site not accept the transaction below the $1..i think if we can do transaction $0.5 that is enough to recover the fees right?? :huh:

if not for the fee then i think they just don't want to do transactions below 1$ because i don't think there is another reason.they improving the site all the time,hope they will do this important change too.so that everyone can use them.