Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Payza-payza.com

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah ap has that option. but not always guaranteed you would get back the money. anyways ap seems to have same fees as paypal so its good alternative to paypal.

yes i also think you are correct .because to get back money we have do some procedure which have take more time and have some difficulties which as a newbie is not easy. anyway its consolation that Ap have this great option but no payment processor have .

I am not very familiar with AP but its confusing after reading some post here about verification of our account . some said it will be verified through ph call some said it will be id document . pls inform anyone what id is the exact . it will be learning .

I am not very familiar with AP but its confusing after reading some post here about verification of our account . some said it will be verified through ph call some said it will be id document . pls inform anyone what id is the exact . it will be learning .

As far as I know you can use ID card or driver's license. Of course, you have to scan the document and save it in a flash disk or computer hard disk. Then, you open your AP account and upload it. I hope it will solve your problem.

As far as I know you can use ID card or driver's license. Of course, you have to scan the document and save it in a flash disk or computer hard disk. Then, you open your AP account and upload it. I hope it will solve your problem.

Thanks mate for clearing me . now it clear to me how to verify my account . anyway still i have no need to varify my account and will must verify if i have large transaction and thinking now if i start again invest in hyips then surely will try AP.

Thanks mate for clearing me . now it clear to me how to verify my account . anyway still i have no need to varify my account and will must verify if i have large transaction and thinking now if i start again invest in hyips then surely will try AP.

You are welcome, my friend. Yeah... you need to verify your AP when you have large transaction. Some HYIPs now also receive AP as their payment processor.

@echo & nikhil :

hm..i think to get the verified member we just put our mobile phone and we will got the short message from AP right?? and put the verification code we got..and we will got verified...im not using a Driving Licence to get the verified...

@rivha i heard this but still not verified because of very very transaction here and i think its good decession by the processor because its simple process to verify our account . but some one said difference of this verification so i am also not fully sure.

Alertpay is accepted in many popular sites for payment purpose & it has also good features to withdraw money to our local bank by SWIFT CODE. All major countries are accepted to use this processor. As I can't find the swift code of my bank thus I am not able to use my bank for withdrawing funds from AP. But the disadvantage is the fees for sending , receiving funds are quite high.

The latest good news from Alertpay for Indians especially those residing in Mumbai is that Alertpay has planned to launch the first satellite office in Navi mumbai. Another good news for everyone using alertpay is that they are going to introduce "Alertpay Debit cards" Next year onwards. They have started to take the orders now :). For me Alertpay Rocks.

The latest good news from Alertpay for Indians especially those residing in Mumbai is that Alertpay has planned to launch the first satellite office in Navi mumbai. Another good news for everyone using alertpay is that they are going to introduce "Alertpay Debit cards" Next year onwards. They have started to take the orders now :). For me Alertpay Rocks.

Thanks for update us and i am very happy to know that because i am indian but its only for mumbai ? or other state also. anyway if they offer such great service then no doubt will be its my main processor. hopefully looking for that.

has anyone here have tried filing a dispute on a certain transaction? I would like to know how long will I wait to get a result/reply from the support? because I have

filed a dispute on a certain investment program that scammed me and it's been 5 days have past yet I don't received any reply.

@djfritz i also dont know exact but ever know from forum discussion that it may take more time then 5 days and its have some procedure which is not so easy but if you determine then surely you will able to recover your money . but keep on and dont give up hope.

I feel the support of alertpay is not upto the level

I posted a dispute for getsgain deposit around 2 weeks back and still did not receive any response or reply from alertpay.

Whether we can get back our money or not that is another thing but the system should reply their customers in reasonable time at least.

Alertpay is the best processor ever.They help me reserve many times when I was scamed.Thank Alertpay team alot ;)

@dif: It take about 10-15 days to receive reply from them and then it take more 10 days for you and your seller argue before Alertpay team solve the problem ;)

Yeah I have received an email from them in which they instructed the other paty to contact me for if not I will reply to them after that, well I hope I can get something out of this.

Above two post is really informative about AP of hyips scam and definitely it will help other who willing to invest through AP and i also very happy to see that. but more 10 days really long time when they responce but probably it may take time to some investigation probably .

Alertpay is no doubt one of the best payment processor for me, its supporting my country in every way, they have gathered allot of users in recent time because of their good policies and strategies.

yes its very good when any processor support our bank account in our country and Ap is really taking some step about this in different country and no doubt if they success then no doubt most of the user will use this processor but my bad luck still my country is not that list.

yes its very good when any processor support our bank account in our country and Ap is really taking some step about this in different country and no doubt if they success then no doubt most of the user will use this processor but my bad luck still my country is not that list.

I think they should be adding bank account options very soon as they have launched a satellite office in Mumbai here. It would be great on part of Alertpay to add withdrawal through Banks option for Indian users and this will also make Alertpay the number 1 processor putting even Paypal behind it. I just wish that AP takes this step very soon and we get bank withdrawal facility through AP. I would be applying for their debit card if they will be given free :D.