Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Payza-payza.com

• Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AP is another payment process like PP, but what i like most about it is that the Verification is easy, just by sending your mobile Phone, not like PP that even cause $7.50 to verify it this days. And some won't be a lifetime verify. Well, i have account here and had verified it too, but don't have any funds for now, since am not using it mostly to online merchants.

The greatest point for AP is its easy way to verify our accounts, but this considered as a bad point too since scammers can easily get verified AP account for scamming activities.

The bad point for AP is, they have the minimum withdraw - $1, which I can't send small amount. Between, their transaction fees for Personal Pro is high too.

As jusfinal said we cant send low minimum payout liek few cents via AP as the minimum payment have to be 1$ and thats why nowadays many sites have big cashout via Alertpay ,And fee for the pro account is also very high ,Another problem is chargeback supports are very pathetic it take upto 2-3 months for a decision to be implemented .

As jusfinal said we cant send low minimum payout liek few cents via AP as the minimum payment have to be 1$ and thats why nowadays many sites have big cashout via Alertpay ,And fee for the pro account is also very high ,Another problem is chargeback supports are very pathetic it take upto 2-3 months for a decision to be implemented .

Right now, I have 100% failed experience in AP dispute function and I lost more than $200...

However, there are still some members able to get back their money through this function. So, the chance to get back our money is around 30% I guess.

Even I have used to add funds via bank transfer ,Most of teh funds were my salary and losed much with hgh fee ,Let it does not matter and during JUN-JUL , Ihave invested in some HYIPs like Pickcash and all and filed dipsutes but still the yare under pending and quick action is not at all being taken .

Even I have used to add funds via bank transfer ,Most of teh funds were my salary and losed much with hgh fee ,Let it does not matter and during JUN-JUL , Ihave invested in some HYIPs like Pickcash and all and filed dipsutes but still the yare under pending and quick action is not at all being taken .

Pls don't put too much hope on AP's disputes, it doesn't effective as PP and in most condition, u will get a valid refund but no money left in those scammer accounts. :huh:

However, u still have some chance to get back your money if those scammers's action are slower than AP, lolz~

A standard user can have upto 3 disputed and it may get solved easily ,but if there is no money in the guy ;s account nothing will be refunded ,Just think a HYIP admin scammed a man for 500$ and the admin cashed out all teh funds to his bank account and poor guy requested a chargebacjk will AP be bother to pay the 500$ it will be a loss for them in such cases many disputes are not favorable .

A standard user can have upto 3 disputed and it may get solved easily

I would like to know where do u get this information from? I don't see any detail stated standard member can only fill in limited amount of disputes?

Between, I have 2 accounts in AP and both of them verified. Compared to PP, their verified process is much more easier.

That is indeed my experience ,They will not reply much ,They will send one mail saying us to wait for 6 more months ,In that time time we might forget what has happened ,Thats why i have told alertpay support is just one of the worst among the ecurrencies world .

I love this payment processor It have many good things like , it is easy to verify your account in Alertpay. also this processor is used by almost earning program in the internet, etc

but I have Q, how I can withdrew my mony to any bank?

This depend on what country u r from? My country is Malaysia and I am allowed to do so, however, this feature only available for certain countries.

Check whether your country in the list or not:

https://www.alertpay.com/info/Withdraw.aspx

too bad that we can't withdraw our money directly to our bank account. but it is allowed to withdraw our money into credit card but with bigger fee of course. and it takes about 7 days for the money to arrive. but this one is very good payment processor though. but i don't have AP that is why i don't use this one for now.

I have had an AP account for about 3-4 years. I have not had it verified yet and have had absolutely no problems with it in all the time that I had it. Had no problems using it and have recently tried to verify my debit card but did something wrong. I contacted support but that's another story. Point being I highly recommend this ecurrency.

Now my transactions at alertpay account are more than 100$ and I am getting good earning on daily basis and I hope so that I will reach 100$ per month in alertpay one day but now I have nothing in my alertpay account as all the money have been invested today.

I have started uisng Alertpay few days before and already got it verfiied though havent done many transactions but i think i am quite happy with ap. Now i am looking for hyips to invest my ap balance.

Yup it is really quite easy to verify alertpay a/c as you can verify it on phone.

And in my view AP is the best payment processor it has safety and acceptance both.

Many online traders accept it and also many hyips also accept it.

You are right freind, alertpay is the only processor i see that is accepted by both hyip as well as online traders.

And as we can link it to credit card and withdraw using cheque it is in no way less than than most use paypal,

on the other hand hyips and forex is not against AP terms and conditions so they support it as well.

I feel AP is the single processor with multi-use.

Right now, I have 100% failed experience in AP dispute function and I lost more than $200...

However, there are still some members able to get back their money through this function. So, the chance to get back our money is around 30% I guess.

What do you mean by having a dispute with alertpay. Please enlighten me on how you lost money there

i haev success in dispute at first when i made dispute early. you dn't wait for the hyip to turn full scam. when at the very first sign of the sign turning scam or there is already evidence. on the very first day make dispute. don't wait as what AP says, to contact first the site and wait for a while if there is no reply then file dispute. that is not wise thing to do. of course if they will scam then won't reply at all . i will just say in my dispute that i have made a contact and didn't receive a reply though i didn't actually contacted the site. and therefore i get better chance to get the money and for AP to hold the hyip site money since i filed dispite early.