All Pips

Payza-payza.com

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 722
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Payza is the only processor i see that is accepted by both hyip as well as online traders. And as we can link it to credit card and withdraw using check it is in no way less than most use paypal, on the other hand hyips and forex is not against Payza terms and conditions so they support it as well. I feel Payza is the single processor with multi-us.

• 1 month later...

I think it has been changed to Payza from Alertpay and most probably payza has some restrictions for withdrawing or transferring amount to local bank accounts... I have experienced this earlier when I want to transfer my money to my local bank account.

• 1 month later...

So far payza has been good to me. I've had no problems with using it. I enjoy using it really but I just despise the fact that you need ten bucks to withdraw unlike paypal so I think they should lower the value since most forex sites only pays a couple of dollars. So far so good and no issues except a few scams emails from hackers sending them to me. 

• 1 month later...

Payza used to be a very popular payment processor when they were formerly known as alert pay but since the time the name was changed, the payment processor is no longer popular. In my country, you will not see any exchanger that will exchange it for you. Even if you see, the value will be too low.

Well I like payza a lot as it is widely in my use over here and I have many local exchangers which support and buy payza from me as well so I prefer withdrawing and using payza but not more than perfect money, so payza is my 2nd best payment processor.

I don't usually make use of my payza account often. This is due to the fact that I'm not yet connected to any online business that uses payza as their payment processor except MMF, but MMF is temporary down for now, since they haven't started clearing payments, and my payments is still pending there.

I can't really remember the last time I made a transaction with Payza. And the fact is that as the day go by, the value keeps dropping around my base. I really am not seeing the value of Payza rising in my country any soon and I think it's one of the worst things that can happen to a payment system that was competitive back in the days. Though there are places it's still worth a penny but not everywhere.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sure there are places that payza will be popular because that is the reason why the payment processor is still being used in some of the ptc sites. If it is not popular, I'm sure it will not be used in those ptc sites but I'm sure payza is not highly recognized like before.

• 2 months later...

I am not being able to use this payment processor currently because I have got myself out of the ptc industry which is the place where payza is most widely used, I think my account might get into use once I get fully verified at Insta forex since they also give it as one option of payment.

• 2 weeks later...

I have one of my account in here get suspended. Its so frustrating and I do hope I can make good using my payza. But since I do only have few dollars in my account I don't feel that I need to do anything to make it active again. Beside I do have other payza accounts that I can use to cashout my funds if I really want to earn via payza.

• 1 month later...

I saw in a forum that this one is trying to be strong again like they were before because the thread starter in that forum said that they want to add more and more programs including hyip. I don't know if it's true because I checked on their blog but I didn't see where they said they will add anything like hyip. If they do that, I'm sure they will be more popular.

I really like this processor before. I have ten accounts in this processor all verified using sms. But now I have not use my alertpay now payza for two to three years. Since its been bought and now a UK base processor. I don't have time to use this processor anymore. I do hope to make good income using paypal than to use payza.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

First they gained foothold with become a payment processor that we can use in HYIP or other high risk industry also gained more popularity in the eyes of some of their users but right now that is just history even Payza still survive but it is not like what when it was Alertpay.

• 1 month later...

Payza is not as popular as its still alertpay. But I do think its more stable now. Payza is now focus on legit transactions and sites and that the main reason why we seldom use to see payza in hyip unlike when its still alertpay. So in term of popularity I do think its down. But in term of stability I do think it still stable.

It is hard to be like AP but it does not mean they cannot do that, they must do it step by step and make sure the whole operation works well and give some benefit to traders or other users who want to use them. Their next step is should added more than one high risk industries.

• 2 weeks later...

When payza is still  alertpay I have about 10 verified account in here. Before we  can open a verified account in alertpay using just sms verification. But since they been bought by UK company and change to payza I don't use my accounts anymore and one by one its get suspended. I think they have no right to suspend my account since I got my account verified base on alertpay standards.

• 4 weeks later...

Even when it still AP, people find that it is quite hard to verify later, because we also need more steps not just by SMS, maybe you could do that if you are an early bird users who took that one step verification. Anyway nothing changed here so much since 2 months i visited the site, all the rate for transaction is just the same and no starter account anymore, so sad.

• 1 month later...

Forget all of the verification, this payment processor just lost their rank too much since septermber last year, even there were some gains but still did not make much difference that Payza lost a lot of popularity and visited to their site. Top three countries that access it are India, Russia, and Spain.