Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

easytimedaily - easytimedaily.com

Already 11 days old and has paying status on monitors

Their plans are highly attractive and though looks difficult to sustain longer term being high profit

but with good efforts it can be well sustained for short term especially most of deposit are as going to be made in 1st plan being affordable.

But the effect of other plans on sustainabilty of program cannot be ruled out.

First this program accept only e-gold and I dont have e-gold account so this program is worthless for me.

"Which e-currencies do you accept?

We accept e-gold, e-currencies."

And the roi offered is quite high and i feel this is too late to enter in this program at this stage.

I dont see any connection between the 5 day and 6 day plans

Since both the plans have the same minimum investments and under the 5 days plan the ROI is 150% and under the 6 day plan the ROI is 120% but usually the plans should be the other way where the 5 day plan should have low ROI than the 6 day plan

I dont see any connection between the 5 day and 6 day plans

Since both the plans have the same minimum investments and under the 5 days plan the ROI is 150% and under the 6 day plan the ROI is 120% but usually the plans should be the other way where the 5 day plan should have low ROI than the 6 day plan

You are right 6 days longer plan give only 20% in 6 days while 5 days plan give more

The reason behind this is purely to attract bigger deposit as minimum required in 5 days plan is bigger.