Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

nowdollar - nowdollar.net

hyipgoldvnn

I am not owner/admin.

nowdollar.net

NowDollar.net has been organized by a strong team of highly skilled traders and investment consultants, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in the best programs. Having a long-term operational experience, we give only feasible promises. Profits from our investments are used to enhance our program and increase it is stability for the long term. The money you spend in our program will be reinvested in different opportunities to gain the higher rates of returns.

Plant:

37% hourly for 3 hours - Instant Withdrawal

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 and more 37.00

65% hourly for 2 hours - Instant Withdrawal

Plan 1 $10 - $100 55.00

Plan 2 $101 and more 65.00

130% after 1 hour - Instant Withdrawal

Plan 1 $30 - $150 109.00

Plan 2 $151 and more 130.00

Accept: Lr, PM

Join here

This program is very interesting to me because we can take a considerable advantage in this program and this program just runs but the total amount of deposits that exist in the program is large enough and the program has made ​​payments to investors and we can take advantage of the program even though many programs like this that does not last long

This program is very interesting to me because we can take a considerable advantage in this program and this program just runs but the total amount of deposits that exist in the program is large enough and the program has made ​​payments to investors and we can take advantage of the program even though many programs like this that does not last long

I only advise you that you shouldn't invest here because this is scam site sure and if you invest more $1 here, sure you will lost money because almost same site is from a big scam one, he always have very many hourly sites per day and it is sites for scam investors together with supporting of monitors for this work, best we should skip this program

I only advise you that you shouldn't invest here because this is scam site sure and if you invest more $1 here, sure you will lost money because almost same site is from a big scam one, he always have very many hourly sites per day and it is sites for scam investors together with supporting of monitors for this work, best we should skip this program

i think you are right i think that the admin of this program search for rookies not for professianl because the he make all things suitable for rookies the minimum to deposite here is 1$ and the high roi which attracts the rookies he add also three monitors but there is not any protection in this site

i think you are right i think that the admin of this program search for rookies not for professianl because the he make all things suitable for rookies the minimum to deposite here is 1$ and the high roi which attracts the rookies he add also three monitors but there is not any protection in this site

It is correct and we too can see that he is professional scam one when almost his sites appreared daily always have plans from 2 - 4 hours and always pay out for investors only in first hours if they can invest more $1 and even if invest with $1, sure you still lost money if this site have ran many hours already. If anyone check Investors Stats of his sites, we can see clearly about this problem, he often only pay out about 30% of fund for investors, it is professional scam one