Albiznes

I'M NOT ADMIN

System of passive income

- Licensed Script

- DDoS protection

- SSL encryption

- Dedicated Server

Plans:

Plan I - 1.5% daily for 10 days ( Principal will be returned after plan completion)

Plan II - 2.0% daily for 20 days ( Principal will be returned after plan completion)

Plan III - 3.0% daily for 90 days ( Principal will be returned after plan completion)

Min.deposit: $3

Ref. commission: 5%

Accept: Perfect Money

My deposit:

01:27 26.10.12 Sent Payment: 15.00 USD to account U2672277 from UXX610XX. Batch: 12874767. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Deposit to Time Investment User AXXXXX.

Instant:

01:36 27.10.12 Received Payment 0.28 USD from account U2672277 to account UXX610XX. Batch: 12905827. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to AXXXXX from Time Investment.

JOIN HERE

this hyip has a lot of positive points the first thing the protection program and the translation program i think the admin of this program is russian so he add translation program to translate this program from the short term programs which gives reasonable roi and the minimum to invest here is very suitable i think i can invest here

it seems this is a pretty good program but the profits earned by investors is very small and in the long term, if the program is proven to pay maybe this could be a very good program if you invest your money in an amount sufficient great because if we only invest small amounts of money that we get the profits are very low once

Pays! Instant:

16:08 29.10.12 Received Payment 0.28 USD from account U2672277 to account UXX610XX. Batch: 12978450. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to AXXXXX from Time Investment.

23:52 31.10.12 Received Payment 0.56 USD from account U2672277 to account UХХ610ХХ. Batch: 13052304. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to AXXXXX from Time Investment.

22:32 03.11.12 Received Payment 0.86 USD from account U2672277 to account UXX610XX. Batch: 13169349. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to AXXXXX from Time Investment.

I think most of the investors will be facing problem in translating the site to English and i am also facing the same problem it is showing an error even i am trying to use translator . well as i see the payment details here looks like the site is paying . bit still i think most of the investors will not show interest in investing in this hyip site due to the language problem .