Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

aguteragroup - aguteragroup.com

Agutera Group offers the services of a world class investment firm dedicated to improving clients financial lives and making their futures more gain. As an independent firm, Agutera Group provides objective advice and is committed to excellence for its clients.

An optimal investment program is designed to work within the broader context of the client's financial, retirement, and estate planning objectives. We work closely with clients to help address all facets of their circumstances.

Plan:

plans.jpg

Payment Processors: LR and PM

http://aguteragroup.com

Agutera Group registered in US. Our address : 532 W152nd Street, #34, New York, 10031, US

thats not bad showing up an adress that im sure some people here online could check For the plans its a little to high for me the min. But they are reasonable in the roi.

They have ssl and ddos but not an dedicated server if I understand right. The site isnt bad, its a little easy so to say. But this one could work for a couple of months.

Im out becuase of the high min.

The site script is very good and offering very reasonable interest rates which could be sustained for quite a while. Though the minimum investment is high for many investors, those who are willing to take the risk would probably expect payments for maybe 2 cycles. And with daily payments at least members could something from their investment.

The site claims to have protection which is good although I can't really be sure if that's for real. I site has a decent design. The rate is also quite nice. It looks like sustainable for a long time. However, 20$ for a minimum rate is quite high for me.

wow the site is having a beautiful design and i love the outlook appearance of the site which looks more professional

The site is protected by DDOS and is secured by SSL

The site is offering 3 different plans and each is for 25 days with daily payout where interest is paid daily for all 7 days