Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Caspian-capital - Caspian-capital.biz

xetang

We know that you don't have enough time, skills and patience for making financial decisions and investing? Today Oil Trading demands professionalism and experience. Caspian Capital L.L.C. offers you the services of the high-skilled experts. Our long-term experience will help to find the best way of designing an investment strategy for you to fulfill your dreams. There are five reasons to invest in Oil.

Atrek Plan - 20% Daily for 7 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

20% Daily $10 - $150,000 20.00

Kura Plan - 110% after 1 Day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

110% $20 - $150,000 10.00

Ural Plan - 130% after 5 Days

130% $50 - $150,000 30.00

Samur Plan - 180% after 10 Days

180% $100 - $150,000 80.00

Saluk Plan - 280% after 15 Days

280% $250 - $150,000 180.00

Terek Plan - 380% after 30 Days

380% $500 - $150,000 280.00

Accept: LR, PM, EG

Join here: http://caspian-capital.biz/?ref=zozo278

• 2 weeks later...

benefits bestowed immense in just a few days and I would like to know more about investments like this because I think this investment program will not last long and if it is true this investment program will pay its investors

I will give it a go anyway :D

You have successfully sent a payment from your account U6121xxx (Yellowhat):

Date: 11/4/2012 9:25 PM

Batch: 117919039

Sent To: U6066527 (Caspian Capital)

Amount: $10.00

Memo: Deposit to Caspian Capital L.L.C. User Yellowhat

1 invest

Oh, it is nice, when this site have ran up to 13 days already that it still is paying very good for all investors and monitors when have had more 30 monitors approved this site and almost is in status "Paying", site have plan 7 days and it have completed first round that it still running very good, I think that investors can consider to invest in this site, in site installing enough protection program, it will be safe for fund of investors

Sincerely it is surprising that with such a ROI the admin inhere is still paying and that as usual backs up the fact that no HYIP can be predicted.guys to me i think to be we shouldn't just over relax inhere to avoid we being on the losing end.

I don't think as your idea, although their rate is a bit high, it don't mean be they can't pay when rate only is near 4% per day for amount 140% after 7 days with first plans, I too see that have had very many investors to invest with this site and they too receiving payment daily here when site have ran more 10 days already. Status is too good as my idea, have had more 40 monitors approved for this site and always is in status "Paying", it showed that this is very good site for investing

@Xetang:I didn't say the program is a bad one.what i majorly said is that the ROI is a bit on the high side.The good thing inhere is that the admin inhere has gone the extra miles to pay investors and i just hope guys who invested inhere would be getting to see the end of their plans.

I agree with your idea although we too can see that this good paying site but about rate, it too is a bit high but it too is advance for investors to earn here because we too can see if anyone invest successful here, they will earn a good amount, I too consider to invest with this site but at this time, I still don't have enough fund, if min investment is $5, I think that I will try with some rounds here

Good to see that this program is really paying,but the truth is,I wonder how the admin of this program is able to manage and pay investors cos this program is offering a roi that is above 5% daily without the principal,this is so unreasonable and sustainable,I will keep a close watch on this one and see if it completes a cycle

For to now, this site too have completed 2 rounds for first plan and I see that they still paying very good for monitors when almost monitors still is in status "Paying", I think that it is very good and I too consider to invest here, however, I'm worry that it will be late if invest at this time because site have ran 14 days already, chances for investing often is less than

that's great if it is true the program will pay but it is true what you say that to invest on this day I think the time is not right because this will only big risk because I believe this program will not be able to run a long time to make gains and better if we've got a pretty good profit from the investment program we stop this

that's great if it is true the program will pay but it is true what you say that to invest on this day I think the time is not right because this will only big risk because I believe this program will not be able to run a long time to make gains and better if we've got a pretty good profit from the investment program we stop this

Really, with this site, if I invest in first time, may be I have reinvested again with this site many times because it is very good site and it have ran up 15 days already and when I will have more fund to open for investing but now, although site still is paying out good but I think that I only should track as a nice program, it will be better, it will be difficult for deciding to invest when site have ran more 2 rounds already

Yes, it is correct and we too can see that it is a good rate and site too is running very good with this plan, 140% after 7 days mean be more 3% per day with this site here, investors can consider to invest and have big benefit with this site when they have invested early and receive many payment for to this time, with new investors, I think that you too can try to have some lucky for big benefit here

Good to see the site have good online customer support and i also made a contact with the staff and make my queries solved about this site and its investment programs . and there support is really good and encouraging . well as i have seen the site have a very good investment plans which are very much profitable i really like to invest in this program .

Really, I too like this site and too want to invest here but at this time, it have too many HYIP sites for selecting therefore it will be very difficult to decide to invest here, special when site too is not new, it have ran more 8 days already although it is still very safe for investing but I don't think that it is best option if invest in this site in this time, may be I will skip this chance

Final payment recieved.

You have received a payment to your account U6121xxx (Yellowhat):

Date: 11/12/2012 10:33 AM

Batch: 119251655

From Account: U6066527 (Caspian Capital)

Amount: $2.00

Memo: Withdraw to Yellowhat from Caspian Capital L.L.C.

Thank you.

-------------------------------------------

So, now is the question, if it will last another round...........