Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do not ever take a big risk if we are not able to do so

rizal83

I really agree with that. the risks that exist in the forex it must be to manage well, this is done so that traders can be more focused to generate profit and risk that there can be minimized better. because that's why traders should be able to have good trading management capabilities and correct.

traders should not always have the maximum trading knowledge, try to always run in learning, because by reminding the risk is very large, so continue to improve the ability of good trading, which for us can facilitate the management of trading profitable. Forex business is a business that has a very big risk role, so continue to learn where to be able to facilitate the management of profitable trading

Risk is risk, no matter how big or small that is still traders need to be careful when taking a risk. The higher rewards in foreign exchange the higher risk will be, and this is a normal matter. If you all cannot take a big risk then don't take it, i think that is not worthy for your own life too.

risk is always there, as well as in forex trading. but its big or small the risk that we get it depends on how we manage the trading we have. so do not forget to always train the trading skills that we have in order to become better and more leverage.

The risk will always be in this forex business, so the trader to continue in the level of good trading ability, where we can facilitate the management of trading profitable. A business that certainly will not ever exist that instant, so traders learn with a routine so that when we jump in real trading can what is expected can be reality by getting maximum results

@gaban : And this is why you should take the risk you only able to afford, forex as high reward business should have its high risk. Most of us in foreign exchange is purely a speculator which will make the price volatile as much as it can be. As speculators, you need to weight the profit risk ratio in order to make optimized trading.

• 1 month later...

Risk is risk, no matter how big or small that is still traders need to be careful when taking a risk. The higher rewards in foreign exchange the higher risk will be, and this is a normal matter. If you all cannot take a big risk then don't take it, i think that is not worthy for your own life too.

High risk brings higher return but traders should not bank on that. They should risk the amount which they can afford to lose. The market shows no sympathy who becomes greedy and can take away everything a trader has has so he or she has to think carefully about taking risk.

For what will be better where as a good trader it is always a process in the level of better trading ability, forex business is not an instant business, but the business is very big risk, so traders continue to strive in learning and learning so that we can be better and understand again the management of profitable trading

• 2 weeks later...

For us to trade it where can we look for opportunities in and out of the market accurately, and should remind a forex business is not a business where instant on the run, but where forex business is very big risk, keep learning, learn to be more well it will be way more profitable trading performance

• 6 months later...

The higher risk the more is reward but difficulty handling such trading is rising as well. I think we need to focus on eliminating risk first and then calculating potential profit. At least this is my trading strategy

First thing is risk should always be kept under control. No matter what risk should not exceed to what one can afford to lose. And second, risk can not be eliminated so instead of trying to avoid it, one should find ways to reduce it.

• 2 weeks later...

Forex being a risky market place can be highly competitive for the forex traders today. Thereby a trader should trade only as per his trading capacities to trade. A forex trader should also use proper risk management along with the best use of trading approach. For this reason, I have been using proper risk management as my broker ForexChief is always ensuring me reliable trading platform along with best trading tools and techniques.

If you take risks that are high then it becomes gambling as you become the 95% of traders who lose. Always use the features like stop loss, trailing stop loss, take profit or hedging.

That many traders do not lose because they all take high risk. There are various reason for trader's failure and high risk is one of them. And personally I don't like to hedge my trades. Stop loss is preferred.