Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do not ever take a big risk if we are not able to do so

rizal83

This is also one of the biggest reason before I decide to jump into forex for the first time, It is too risky since I don't have the knowledge and even if I had a set of knowledge my skill was still at zero level. I took like few weeks to gather more data and decided whether I would try it and did a practice after that. After like 10 months of practicing I decide to invest and trade in real account.

A good example of someone who starts business in foreign exchange. I still do believe that we should take the risk only when we are ready about the loss which we will suffer later. Just like HYIP, the key to being successful in forex is to manage the risk and this is why we should just take the risk that we able to control.

trading experience should also we learn, from demo account and also real account to improve mental in order to continue to maximize analysis of trading that we do. and from controlling emotions with basic FXB accounts more efficiently in 1: 1000 leverage .Trade forex with a demo trading account online and test your trading strategies under real market conditions. Open a demo account and access trading platforms.

Better to run good trading it is a trader to always do in the stages of a good stage in learning, because it is always to run the trading of learning then we will be better again forex is on the run. For that demo account can be utilized learning facilities or also follow the demo contest instaforex for stages we improve the quality of trading the more directed

• 3 weeks later...

many traders can not share their time and spend most of their time in front of a computer while watching the charts and price movements that are very draining, energy and time. not a little energy that we spend just to pay attention to the chart including our emotions. if we used to use a small risk, then we will be more calm than we use a big risk

• Upvote 1

many traders can not share their time and spend most of their time in front of a computer while watching the charts and price movements that are very draining, energy and time. not a little energy that we spend just to pay attention to the chart including our emotions. if we used to use a small risk, then we will be more calm than we use a big risk

Loss is part of trading, there is no trader who never experienced loss. When experiencing loss, do introspection related to how we do open position? what error has been made? have a daily trading record will be better. Do not open trading positions in a state of emotion. Keep in mind that traders who experience Loss psychologically can weaken patience, concentration, and ultimately generate emotions. trading increasingly disobey the rules of the system used, resulting in greater loss

This feels like an old adage but  actually contains the truth about high risk business such as foreign exchange. I think the firs thing we should do is to estimate the risk. Don't recklessly taking the risk for something that we cannot even take, it will just destroy everything, from account to the chance to make profit.

very well, a good spirit will be needed by traders in order to be able to continue to be better and more leverage in managing trading activities held in real accounts. that's why traders should be able to continue to develop their trading capabilities.

Skill that continues to be honed well then will make us can get maximum result when trading. Forex is a business that has a high risk, then from that we need to be able to continue to improve the skills well by using a demo account well for us practice this trading run is good and true to the run

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

this business is a business that often ups and downs in profits, because it must be able to patiently and always maximize the ability and skill it to be able to avoid the risks and losses to be able to minimize the loss well, so we can maximally in a profit well

For profit in this forex is very large, and forex business is not one business that is instantaneous, because the risk is very large as well. So traders to continue where in practice will be a way of managing good and true trading on the run. I am also always studying in demo account and also contest demo instaforex where in the stage of preparation and readiness to succeed in this forex trading

really we should be able to better and be more leverage in improving our trading ability so that can becomes better, so trader can to maximize more in managing existing trading activity when executing trading activity in real account.

we should not first plunge in a real account if our trading ability has not been maximized, so we ourselves do not get the loss, take advantage of demo and demo contest account first so our experience and extensive trading insight, so that later to run trading in real account can be better and comfortable

Cannot take the bigger risk than you can? Don't take the risk. You will lose more of your money and will be blame all people around the world and worst forex itself. Forex is for someone who understand the risk it has, so if you don't have any slight intention to survive and manage the risk don't ever take it and just stop.

therefore traders should bsia to continue to improve the management of funds and risks it has, it is needed for traders to become better and can be more maximal again in managing the active trading activities that exist especially when it is running in real Tickmill account.

The risk that we must know how to manage our way properly and correctly, because with the risk we understand we will manage it can be easy for us to get the benefits. And traders can learn in a demo account for an understanding of how to work for good trading on the run so that in real trading we can practice will be true in this trading on the run

forex it will remain at risk even if the trader is experienced though because this is not a guarantee, but big or small the risk that we get it depends on how we manage the trading we have. therefore manage the funds and risks that exist as well as possible.

The risk is that we have to manage well, because the risk that we may not be able to manage well, certainly will not be able to succeed in running this forex business. And the trader must be a routine where in the stage of learning is good for where we want to earn profit consistently when jump in real trading later.

• 2 weeks later...

It seems to me that not taking much risk is fine for every situation, even if you CAN afford it 

I don't know what is your definition of risk here, but for me taking too much risk isn't a good idea. Take a risk should considered a lot of aspect. Like can you survive after losses. Don't think so much like one time profit attempt like if you lose you will lose everything if not you gain double or even triple profit

big or small risk that we can get it depends on how we can be better and can be more leverage in managing funds and risks that are important to our trading system, that's why traders should be able to conduct training and learning seriously .

The risk is the first for us to manage well, because with the risk that we can not manage, then we will not be able to succeed in earning its profits, and for that, if the trader does not have good risk management and trading management, you should try to learn in demo accounts that are already available on every broker like at broker instaforex, for the stage where we understand the profitable trading performance