Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do not ever take a big risk if we are not able to do so

rizal83

Thread starter said the truth here, don't ever do that it will just ruin your experience as traders and makes you looks like fools. I've heard something like take the risk intelligently which i find contain grains of truth, restrain yourself is the best idea in this case because if i cannot do that then never challenge it.

Thou sometime taking risk in forex can bring the trader something that is good and nice but sometime when you take too much of risk you will leave your trade at the risky point and stand a chance to loss .

So we need to know the type of risk which we do take here to avoid any problem that may arise from here

Thou sometime taking risk in forex can bring the trader something that is good and nice but sometime when you take too much of risk you will leave your trade at the risky point and stand a chance to loss .

So we need to know the type of risk which we do take here to avoid any problem that may arise from here.

Risk taker in forex are earning big at the same time if you can control your risk you can as well make good money

So we need to know the type of risk which we do take here to avoid any problem that may arise from here

But you should taking the risk you are able to do so, if you cannot do that i assume you are one of the careless traders and in very short time frame you can lose all of your capital which is very bad thing and i don't think it should be happen to you. If you want to take the risk make sure you already measure the risk intelligently.

But you should taking the risk you are able to do so, if you cannot do that i assume you are one of the careless traders and in very short time frame you can lose all of your capital which is very bad thing and i don't think it should be happen to you. If you want to take the risk make sure you already measure the risk intelligently.

Yes as trader also need to pay attention wth the risk in their trades, measure limit of risk in every single plan is important because here is about how to manage money in uncertainty market condition,. and risk management is very essential to prevent from big loss in single trades, in addition if faced with margin call account it will making regret

That is the wise word, take what you can afford to take actually this is pretty simple with what we can see around but in fact it is very hard to practice something like this. I love the words take the risk intelligently which means that you take the risk but in proper way which could reduce the loss even you actually loss so it wouldn't be so much hurts

That is the wise word, take what you can afford to take actually this is pretty simple with what we can see around but in fact it is very hard to practice something like this. I love the words take the risk intelligently which means that you take the risk but in proper way which could reduce the loss even you actually loss so it wouldn't be so much hurts

It takes time to master it, to be honest. Minimizing the risks is not an easy task since you're facing it in every single trading.

I think that is a very bad idea when you are forcing yourself to do something that you shouldn't do and i think we must be aware with the greedy because that is what makes us lose our money easier compared to the other way such as misprediction and so on. By manage the risk with take what you can lose then you can stay survive for many rounds later.

• 11 months later...

Yes, it is obvious that we got to be very careful with how we approach things, it is vital that we calculate our risk; if we go with blind approach then we will suffer. I always balance it out with good money management and discipline approach; it’s only way forward towards achieving success. It’s easier under broker like OctaFX who got outstanding set of features and facilities from having LOWEST possible spreads at 0.1 pips to over 70 instruments, fast execution and much more.

I think that is a very bad idea when you are forcing yourself to do something that you shouldn't do and i think we must be aware with the greedy because that is what makes us lose our money easier compared to the other way such as misprediction and so on. By manage the risk with take what you can lose then you can stay survive for many rounds later.

Well, the emotions like that which we should eliminated, also just like what thread starter said don't ever take the risk if you can't no matter what you expect after take that risk and this is not for HYIP but also for foreign exchange which also one of the high risk investment and job to do. If you afraid to lose money it is better to forget to earn in forex.

There is a saying saying that you should invest what you can afford to lose and there is a reason behind it. There is no guarantee that your investment will give you profit. So be prepared for everything and don't let nothing damage you in anything.

It is to make a dreamer who think they can earn easily in forex, that forex is not that kind of business it is a risky business where your money could lost in matter of seconds. And that words not just for Forex but also for other high risk investment such as Stock or CFD. Forex promises bigger return but with the trade off which is bigger risk.

It is true that we shouldn't take a risk for something that we cannot take, one of the most important part the promises which forex had is actually good for our dream, it stimulates our motivation to earn more. Back to the risk, it is present in Forex, right? That is why we should embrace the risk and think it as the part of our life in Forex.

It is true that we shouldn't take a risk for something that we cannot take, one of the most important part the promises which forex had is actually good for our dream, it stimulates our motivation to earn more. Back to the risk, it is present in Forex, right? That is why we should embrace the risk and think it as the part of our life in Forex.

Promise if that is a real promise would be a great motivation for us but if that promise is a false one, i think it wouldn't ended up so good isn't it? Also if you look at the bottom of broker site they will tell that forex is a risky business, the disclaimer font is smaller so you mostly will ignore it, and this is a reason why we should trade with the risk we can only take.

It is to make a dreamer who think they can earn easily in forex, that forex is not that kind of business it is a risky business where your money could lost in matter of seconds. And that words not just for Forex but also for other high risk investment such as Stock or CFD. Forex promises bigger return but with the trade off which is bigger risk.

Stocks does not use leverage as high as forex. If I am not wrong then mostly it is twice the capital. So from that perspective account should not get wiped out. But I can't say for sure. But yeah in forex the account can get wiped in seconds. And that is why people must use stop loss to avoid those kinds of situations from which they may not recover.

It could be wiped out as long as somebody don't want to follow the rules which already well-known in forex industry. Taking a risk is already the part of each experienced forex trader, they know the risk so well and still want to take it for the sake of getting more pips because they know that there are higher percentage for them to win a trading.

• 2 weeks later...

But please take the risk intelligently and with a proper plan before take a risk. If you do it carelessly i am sure that your account will be destroyed and one thing that i can be sure of that you will get a big hit on your mental. It is not easy to trade even we know that it is risky business, even it is part of it avoid this could be a good idea.

But please take the risk intelligently and with a proper plan before take a risk. If you do it carelessly i am sure that your account will be destroyed and one thing that i can be sure of that you will get a big hit on your mental. It is not easy to trade even we know that it is risky business, even it is part of it avoid this could be a good idea.

Agree with you, we should take the risk intelligently so we lose with "meaningful" loss. Taking the risk means that we analyze the market carefully and still following the rules which we had before without violate every single of it. One more thing we still able to optimized the profit, which means reduce the risk to certain extent but still make way more profits.

Agree with you, we should take the risk intelligently so we lose with "meaningful" loss. Taking the risk means that we analyze the market carefully and still following the rules which we had before without violate every single of it. One more thing we still able to optimized the profit, which means reduce the risk to certain extent but still make way more profits.

It seems like this meaningful lose is better rather than real lose but still once lose will be always be lose to us so it is something that we need to avoid. Forex is a risky business so it obliges us to take a risk in order to earn bigger and take less risk but with less chance to make bigger profit,

• 2 weeks later...

It seems like this meaningful lose is better rather than real lose but still once lose will be always be lose to us so it is something that we need to avoid. Forex is a risky business so it obliges us to take a risk in order to earn bigger and take less risk but with less chance to make bigger profit,

Well, this is why I said that to take the risk you can afford is the key here, by taking the risk we can afford no one will complain and they will take the risk intelligently. This is good for their long term career, it will save their account from any stupid way to lose.

Well, this is why I said that to take the risk you can afford is the key here, by taking the risk we can afford no one will complain and they will take the risk intelligently. This is good for their long term career, it will save their account from any stupid way to lose.

If that you said about this issue i couldn't agree more considering that the risk in forex is big enough to deal with. Complaining as you said will lower as the time goes on because people become more reasonable than before. Also, it is worth to know that by taking the risk with a clear mind we can trade better also with more responsibility.

• 2 weeks later...

If that you said about this issue i couldn't agree more considering that the risk in forex is big enough to deal with. Complaining as you said will lower as the time goes on because people become more reasonable than before. Also, it is worth to know that by taking the risk with a clear mind we can trade better also with more responsibility.

Nah, that is why I think it is better for us to take a time and think first. Do forex is worth for the thing which I want to sacrifice? including your time and all other things? Just like many people who involved in high-risk businesses including foreign exchange said: "don't take the risk if you cannot afford to do so". By applying that reducing the risk is not a mere theme.

Nah, that is why I think it is better for us to take a time and think first. Do forex is worth for the thing which I want to sacrifice? including your time and all other things? Just like many people who involved in high-risk businesses including foreign exchange said: "don't take the risk if you cannot afford to do so". By applying that reducing the risk is not a mere theme.

This is also one of the biggest reason before I decide to jump into forex for the first time, It is too risky since I don't have the knowledge and even if I had a set of knowledge my skill was still at zero level. I took like few weeks to gather more data and decided whether I would try it and did a practice after that. After like 10 months of practicing I decide to invest and trade in real account.