Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do not ever take a big risk if we are not able to do so

rizal83

Yes, you should not take big risk if you're not able to handle it. Big risk equal big losses. You will lose a lot of money if you use high capital or leverages. I don't think its smart to lay it all out. Its better if you trade slowly but surely. You gain a steady medium profit and over time you will accumulate more profit than not. I think its not smart to trade too big of a size since forex is way too risky and the market can turn against you any time. You should calm down with your trade and do a medium size the max. The more hasty you get the faster you lose. 

• 3 months later...

that's hpye, whenever they can't manage this would like in order to get that will risk with no get too much pondered the item, after that plan for reduction, another thing that can be done the following is be patient, and also set SL, the item will assist you to experience regarding something like that will. my spouse and i said if i am not really confident it is better not to complete almost any buying and selling action.

Even if we are able to take those big risks, risks are not just something that is good for any Forex trader. It doesn't favour in any way to take risks. Forex itself is a risky business and if we choose to increase the risk by probably increasing our lot size, we would only have ourselves to blame at the end.

That's right, one should never take big risk if they lack of knowledge. But in Forex trade risks are something inevitable and we should take them, so before entering the business of trade, a person should acquire a very good knowledge and experience, thus enabling them to have good strategies to eliminate the risks. It is a fact that it is impossible to eliminate all risks in Forex but one can prevent some of them or be prepared for some. It is not recommended for a newbie to take big risk because they still lack of the necessary experience.

• 2 weeks later...

put the big margin every time we open positions doesn't mean that we can rich in short period of time. even in fact, single loss will give high reduce to the capital. we should manage the capital properly since we have no chance to trade again when it going to empty. use small risk and risking small margin will be the best to make capital able to cover many pips losses.

• 2 weeks later...

Do not ever take a big risk in forex is true. If you take a big risk in the forex trading, you will be able to make big money but it is very very risky. It is better if the traders in here will learn how to be able to take small risk. This thing will help them to handle their account and don't run into trouble.

potential gain equal with the risk. when someone choose to take big lot size per trading, he is involve in high risk situation. because when make wrong trading decisions, he will get high capital reduce. the best and safe is trade use minimal lot. single loss won't give high capital decrease impact.

indeed, traders have chance to get high profit if they are risking big margin in trading. however, in opposite, traders will get high capital decrease if they are make wrong trading decisions and suffering loss result. take high risk in trading harmful and better if traders keep make the risk low by trade conservatively.

Risks in general are something that can lead a trader to a great loss. More so, increasing the amount of the risks is by taking huge risks. The trader can avoid a lot of things by minimizing the way he trades and the way he expects his profits to come. Rather than make things worst foe himself, he can always expect to have the profits little by little.

There are traders who naturally enjoys doing it the hard way. I mean, a do or die approach. Though personally, there are times I go all out to risk it and hope for the better but that's just a bad way to trade. Trading with greed is poisonous to the trader and it's something that can cause him a lot of harm to his account.

• 1 year later...

Doing something like this will be only lead to lose i also can't think why there is someone who want to do something like this? Is it because of greedy? or just prestige? For me it is better to lose in small amount rather than in big amount of money, which means earn less than earn more since forex is high risk business.

There is the right time where you can afford to take big risk, so if you are not prepared yet then it's better not. It's true that no matter what you do, there is always a risk, but it's depends on us if we going to take big risk that's why I am saying that we should be prepared in such thing so whatever happen it woultn't be hard to move on.

I agree with the risk, i know it is hard for some people to accept that forex has its own risk but it is a reality forex itself is a risky business, deal with it or just leave it. For me using risk management is one of the best way to handle this kind of situation too, as long as you can do it everything will be fine.

• 1 year later...

Forex is a business that has a very high risk and therefore we need to be careful with forex risk. we have to measure the ability of a well that will allow us to trade with the maximum. So we'll get maximum results when trading

Thread starter is really clear about this cases and by simple logic the result is predictable,  just look at the reality if someone take the risk which is bigger than what they can cope, it will be  big disaster for them. Ruin their trading and the worst would destroy their account just in matter of seconds.

Thread starter is really clear about this cases and by simple logic the result is predictable,  just look at the reality if someone take the risk which is bigger than what they can cope, it will be  big disaster for them. Ruin their trading and the worst would destroy their account just in matter of seconds.

If you're not ready to take a huge loss, don't force yourself to take a big risk. In fact, a good trader comes from small risks that they could handle.

Forex trading is not that simple we dont need to take big risk while in the field of forex market we need to control our risk mostly with our margine if you can not abide by this rules I think that your vision should be hoping for a margine call

Forex trading is not that simple we dont need to take big risk while in the field of forex market we need to control our risk mostly with our margine if you can not abide by this rules I think that your vision should be hoping for a margine call

Trading with high risk taker is not advisable especially for beginner, because this is too risky, many expert trader they suggesred to always keep discipline with money management and risk management in trading because not always we can analyze the trend market properly

Its good and true we do not need to take big risk in this business if you take big risk all the time then you also stand a chance to loss it big for sure forex is never that simple its a good type of business so forex trading is a good business and taking risk is never a backup plane

Taking of big risk are for the professional traders and not for the mare traders forex traders need skills and understanding this alone will make us good traders thou I know risk is part of the business but dont ever allow it to stay down or even up your trade

It is good that we all work here but we do not expect to take big risk in forex as forex is not simple so firstly try and control the level of what you take in advance and invest majority of your time in learning about the business in this way.

You should, this is a must just think like this forex has high profitability but at the same time has big risk too, if you don't have any courage to take the risk you cannot earn or you earn low, ready to take risk you will lose or win big. But if you able to manage the risk then you still able to lower the risk while win big.

• 2 weeks later...

The higher the risk the higher your chance to fail so now what is important is that risk will always be there so we dont need to take high risk in the forex market as this could make us to fail in the forex market and that is what we all know to become well and more successful.

We must and we need to take less risk if we want to derived success