Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do not ever be satisfied with what we've got

rizal83

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is the most important part if we know that we have get back the capital we put in Forex trading, but of course it may take time because some traders just keep on compounding until what they earning in Forex trading can be enough for living because we know that the more capital you have then the more chances of earning a good amount of profit.

Actually human nature is like that we will never be satisfied with what we have . we will be trying to get more and more and that wish never ends . If we have any dream and we have achieved that then finally we an another dream or aim will stuck out our minds and finally we will be in rusk to fulfill that .

Be satisfied with what you got but same time be open to more challenges and upgrades. Me I'm happy trading using averaging and hedging strategy. But same time I make sure that I'm open with new ideas and if its going to make me earn more money than my current strategy I will going to use that new strategy. Sometimes we must learn how to adopt as well.

This is the way to go because at the end of the day we are all looking to make more profits out of forex trading and the way to make more profits is by improving your knowledge and skills. This will include finding ways to better yourself as a trader and applying those skills within your trading to see actual improvements in results.

forex is not about satisfied or not satisfied because traders should see their achievement logically and forget the satisfied or not feeling. how if the market tell us to keep hold the order because the trend movement still not end yet while our profit is already huge? or how if the market tell us to close order while the profit is only few pips? we should really need to be careful with our own feeling.

forex is not about satisfied or not satisfied because traders should see their achievement logically and forget the satisfied or not feeling. how if the market tell us to keep hold the order because the trend movement still not end yet while our profit is already huge? or how if the market tell us to close order while the profit is only few pips? we should really need to be careful with our own feeling.

I am sure that there is no satisfied trader in forex because as we all know forex have more opportunities to earn huge profits but due to greed traders will be aiming for unrealistic targets so finally they will be loosing there money . but we should be satisfied with what every we get and that is really very important for a trader to have .

is true if we're satisfied with the capabilities that we have will make us lazy to learn and ability we will not be able to evolve as well as the benefits that we will get will not be able to be increased, we should be consistent in order to learn and practice more accelerate our time to get success

I don't think if we will really think on the seriousness we can give in Forex trading and how to be really serious or if this really helpful to have better profits. Regarding in the satisfaction definitely, we should not only let ourselves have the same thing but we need to improve and gain more profits. Since our success is usually to make good trading, consistent profits and huge profits.

Yes profits are better than losses no matter how small they are and also small loss is better than a huge severe loss. So it does not matter if we miss an opportunity or do not trade for a day but our main emphasis should be to safeguard our capital and protect our funds. Forex is a risky venture and we should be wise and judicious in order to prevail in it.

I'm that person. I always challenge myself to be better than me. So far I'm earning good and earning well some how but I'm hoping at the same time that some day I can be a successful forex trader and I can only be a successful forex trader if I can find ways and means to make good income in here. So far so good that I'm earning and I'm hoping that some day I can be a successful forex trader and earn all in here.

Well though you all say that you are satisfied . i would like to say that there is no satisfaction in the human life . Even though he get what he want he want more and more . but may be a trader will be having satisfaction because since it is a risky business if he is greed then he will loos every thing so he will be happy with what he get .

• 1 month later...

Yes, because we are always growing up and continuing in our life. Thus, our needs or contentment doesn't really stop. Just like learning in Forex we continue to gain knowledge while we are trading and therefore, our previous knowledge isn't enough and needed for more knowledge to have betterment in Forex trading. If we are satisfied more likely we also stop in gaining knowledge and others.

Actually a trader should be always satisfied with what he get because we all know forex is a business of profit and loss , so its very common to see profits and loss in forex all the times . but if you are really skilled trader then you can simply make good profits with forex in a very short period of time .

Whenever we are dealing with money its really hard to say that we can ever be satisfied with what we got. The same does apply to forex trading and if there is an opportunity to make better profits we are bound to pursue it. One must just be level headed and use rationale when making targets so they dont fall victim to greed.

It is one of the hardest part because we are always looking for the opportunity to make profit and sometimes we don't see it as greediness because we only see it as an opportunity, but whatever, we are human that even those rich people don't get satisfied with what they have, just make sure that you can able to have more winnings than losing.

Actually a trader should be always satisfied with what he get because we all know forex is a business of profit and loss , so its very common to see profits and loss in forex all the times . but if you are really skilled trader then you can simply make good profits with forex in a very short period of time .

Yeah, we should be grateful with what we've got, because other traders not necessarily get what we get. And I think the statement "Do not ever be satisfied with what we've got 'better I mean we should not be satisfied with the capabilities that we have, so we must continue to improve our trading skills.

be satisfied is important :D, for me know when to satisfy with our work and know when don't be satisfied :D, don't ever be satisfied could be classified as greedy . i can say that since they don't have any satisfaction, satisfy doesn't mean we must stop to trade forex for whole time, but satisfy mean we apprieciate what we already get in forex, and try to become a better trader in future

Yes all the times i will be satisfied with what i got in forex . I never expected to become rich with forex i just need some pocket money that can be helpful me to get free financially and i am getting success in that matter now a days . Every trader should be satisfied with what he get because most of the times we can say that a trader should not be greed .

As we grow up we need to be not satisfied and to continue on our progress. Just like in Forex trading we will going to try to achieve betterment and improve what we need to improve in Forex trading. And yet, we also not contented on our goal of profits because, we will wanted more and better earnings when we see good opportunity that we have good results in our trading.