Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do not ever be satisfied with what we've got

rizal83

Greediness means wanting to have more even that they have is already enough, so you should be feel satisfaction when what you have is enough. The word doesn't really sound good that's why it would be just better to target with the amount that you need, and if you get more than what you expected then you should be more happy.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to always be realistic at the same time though so that you dont end up crossing the line into greediness. Like in every business you have to start somewhere and work your way up because the aim is to make more profits in trading but within realistic terms while you improve your trading skills.

I think it is not at all possible to be satisfied with what we get because we can see that human nature is like that he never be get satisfied . If he is satisfied then that is for that time and as the days passed more good wishes will be getting and he will be going on working to make his wish fulfill . In simple we can say that human a greedy person .

I will really agree when it comes to knowledge we should keep on becoming better trader because we should not really be satisfied to what we are at the present because tomorrow we should become a better one and when we keep on trading I am sure that there will be lots of learning and you'll do better.

I disagree with this statement "Do not ever be satisfied with what we've got" because we can be a greedy trader, and it can endanger our account. Never satisfied with the results already obtained, then continue trading again and again. Forex is dynamic, we do not know if we can get better results than ever before.

Thus, we should have our target plan and not to cross the line in order to not be greedy. Though, greed is not always endanger our account but also it can be a way to make profits and to have some confident if we know how to handle our trading and still consider the risks and understand how to trade with it. People or trader will definitely will not satisfy and will have improvements so, it's not only greed.

I disagree with this statement "Do not ever be satisfied with what we've got" because we can be a greedy trader, and it can endanger our account. Never satisfied with the results already obtained, then continue trading again and again. Forex is dynamic, we do not know if we can get better results than ever before.

i think the right word actually is control, i mean with control our own greediness, we can feel not satisfy with our hardwork but not become a greedy traders, i think you don't want to have stagnant profit, people want more and more but know the right to control that emotion will help us to become a better trader not become a greedy trader

Everyone goes into forex with the aim of making lots o money and this is why there is continuous learning and altering of trading strategies so that traders can be able to find better ways of making more profits from their trades. One must just exercise control and discipline indeed so that it doesnt turn to greed.

Sincerely at the point of we trying to get better with our earnings we shouldn't be making it turn to greed eventually.we must become better in skills,knowledge etc and that would be the only way that we would be able to increase our earnings.

I think greed is not going to be a positive impact for us because it will only make us more soluble in a big mistake that would happen to any of our trade and never think about the outcome or benefit that we will get because that should be a major preoccupation of our is how to increase the capabilities and also get a lot of good experiences

It can really affect your decision making and being greedy just can lead you to losses so it's just really always to have plan in here so not you will not end up trading without any plan then in that case in seems that you are not really taking it seriously as for sure you can't survive for a long time in here because to be able to survive in this risky business one must have their plans.

Be satisfied not to be satisfied. My goal in forex trading is to continue grow and but the same time I make sure that I make good cashout of my profit. Usually I divide my funds into many accounts and if I make profit I cashout my profit. I really don't mind earning little in each account as if I have 10 accounts that earn me 10 dollars each that's already 100 dollars income also.

Seems you like having lots of account so it's your strategy because I know that you are quite satisfied with your strategy as you just need to have more trading capital to increase your profits in here. So, I guess you just have to keep up the good work and earn even better with Forex trading.

Of course, we can't set yet to have big profits in early phase in Forex trading. What we are doing is to make slowly our target profits to be possible and not to do rushing in making profits but the risks is high and just small chance to become successful. Everyone for sure will not be satisfied in their profits but they should know how to handle to increase their profits.

I will always be satisfied with that ever i get and i never go for a huge profits in forex because forex is the best place to earn but earning huge profits will be only possible in forex only if we have a huge investment . i am a newbie trader so i cannot make a huge investment most of the times so i will be happy with what i get .

build an account to become profit 100% after a day is nearly impossible and its same like expect to become rich overnight. forex trading is about making progress little by little and consistently for long period. every trader especially beginner should become reasonable and not greedy in every of their trade decision.

It is step by step so you don't need to rush it because it might lead you to lose all your money in your account. When you are just starting up you know that you don't have that Experience yet so we should be happy because we are already starting our trading as you just need to keep on practicing and making yourself better.

There is a saying that says that a rich man would never say he has enough he would always say he wants more.An individual making profit in forex wouldn't just want to be at a spot he would want to earn much more everyday.sincerely a formular for that is learning more.

I totally agree with this thing here. This is talking more about the greediness here and it is not easy to make here. But, the most important thing for us here, is only to reach the Break Even Point from whatever we invest here. And then after that, we can try to reach the profit first. We have to be careful