Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do not ever be satisfied with what we've got

rizal83

I think you should be satisfied, well not in long term but in short term. Gain small profit is enough and secure the profit is important so this is why satisfaction is here, so you can control your emotions , i already saw lots of traders who lose their profit just because want to get more profit without looking at the condition of the market.

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think you should be satisfied, well not in long term but in short term. Gain small profit is enough and secure the profit is important so this is why satisfaction is here, so you can control your emotions , i already saw lots of traders who lose their profit just because want to get more profit without looking at the condition of the market.

Actaully if any trader today able making profit but still want more on next day trading, but might will enjoy if already making profit then withdrawn money and waiting until withdrawn proces alerady finished to start again, might if any trader already withdraw money this giving more enjoyment and more calm in trading if already start again

I think that is fine, we want our capital to grow right? or our earning increased, right? Progress to the better is what we want here. That's why we should never satisfy but remember that never satisfy attitude should be coming with realistic expectation, slower growth is fine as long as that is stable enough for you.

• 2 weeks later...

I think that is fine, we want our capital to grow right? or our earning increased, right? Progress to the better is what we want here. That's why we should never satisfy but remember that never satisfy attitude should be coming with realistic expectation, slower growth is fine as long as that is stable enough for you.

Of course every trader want to growth their money and always making profit from their trades, but here risk also still as part in trading, sometime inevitable and enforced us to decreasing equity, so beside as trader want to making grow money also need risk management to prevent from big loss is single plan due trend market sometime move very dynamic and unpredictable

• 2 weeks later...

true, because in forex would certainly there is a risk that we must accept. therefore traders should be able to learn and practice using a demo account in order to have a good trading management capabilities. so that traders can generate huge profits with risk can be minimized by good.

Forex trading is risky this is not only for now but from past time now and future forex trading will remain risky, no anyone know exactly price will go up or down precisely, sometime facing mistake in analysis although already trying the best, this is included speculative investement, but we need good knowledge to learn habit the market behaviour

Do not ever be satisfied with what we've got

The title just reminded me of what I learned in my economics class. In economics there is a saying that human needs never fulfill. If one need is fulfilled then another need arises and it goes on and on. I may not have said this properly but the thing is when it comes to income learn to stay satisfied. Don't try to get a bit more.

In trading forex actually we always want more, and never stopped to try again, whether we already get profit and loss, but because forex already become our business or job, hence we will try again with new plan, and hopefully will get profit indeed, but not always we can get profit because sometime loss inevitable

• 2 weeks later...

Making profit in forex is not easy, as trader actually will never satisfied with their result, even today already able making profit but still possible want more, but not always after making decision in trading what happen is opposite with expectation, as traer might facing loss and will annoy if these loss again and again

exactly once, I agree with it. In forex it never will be instant. all require hard keja and processes that must be passed. if we only rely on luck to survive in forex, I think it will be difficult. , therefore I am always trying to improve the capabilities and skills of trading in tickmill

There is a thin line between being ambitious and being greedy, so we need to do that. It is fine not to be satisfied and wish for more, but the way should be through hard work not short cuts. I feel satisfied with my work, but I want to become better, so I am always ambitious but I know this can convert into greed which I avoid. I get a lot of help with OctaFX through their lovely educational guides and all the day to day market updates, it’s really cool.

exactly once, I agree with it. In forex it never will be instant. all require hard keja and processes that must be passed. if we only rely on luck to survive in forex, I think it will be difficult. , therefore I am always trying to improve the capabilities and skills of trading in tickmill

Yes in fact not instant way to become good trader, here required good learning and spirit to learn well, forex is not instant way to get rich at short time, in trading forex we can't satisfied because as human nature always want more, but as trader also must consider with risk appetite in trading which without risk management hence will fail usually

So to be a good and successful trader it takes hard work, sufficient experience, and skill to compile. Because inside the forex nothing is instant, everything will need process. Then it is important for us to take advantage of demo account

Yes right, in forex business also need process learning and never we get instant earning here, and make sharp trading skill, is very important because in trading forex we need good accuracy analysis and then also need keep discipline with risk management and money management, patience is necessary to making better result

I really agree with that. Because it is very important for traders to do learning and training in order to improve the ability and readiness in using a real account. Therefore I always use the demo account as a place to practice and learn by using Tickmill demo account.

Indeed if not yet ready with trading on real account hence using demo account is always free from risk, but usually if trader already having experience in real account and ever making money from trading hence when they back to demo account sometime like as only for fun only and difficult to seriously

• 1 month later...

Yes in fact not instant way to become good trader, here required good learning and spirit to learn well, forex is not instant way to get rich at short time, in trading forex we can't satisfied because as human nature always want more, but as trader also must consider with risk appetite in trading which without risk management hence will fail usually

That is true and earn slowly is what you all need to be success, never push yourself too hard in this case. Also it is true that you don't have to satisfy with all the result. I mean you must know when the right time to stop, never stop to think that you will make more money but do it with realization that you cannot get those all instanly.

That is true and earn slowly is what you all need to be success, never push yourself too hard in this case. Also it is true that you don't have to satisfy with all the result. I mean you must know when the right time to stop, never stop to think that you will make more money but do it with realization that you cannot get those all instanly.

Rapid success is also possible but of course with bigger risk. I think like this: satisfy for a while, and keep hunger later. What i mean that don't stop to increase your capacity as trader, but know the right time to stop when you reach certain "checkpoint" in your career as foreign exchange trader will help you to avoid any unecessary risks.

• 2 weeks later...

What do you mean rapid success? You mean a rapid continuous profitable trading? If that is the case then that is possible but something like that to be happen is unnatural i mean like 3-4 days. Maybe if you are a god who can sense something in future and normal even for experienced one doesn't make rapid success. All their success story start with smart money management, an accurate analysis, and through the fire and the flames.

In forex trading we can indeed generate big profits. But it does not happen instantly, traders really should be able to manage trading activities that we have with good and true. Besides that traders should really be able to always improve the tarding skills that we have in order to get more leverage.

In forex trading we can indeed generate big profits. But it does not happen instantly, traders really should be able to manage trading activities that we have with good and true. Besides that traders should really be able to always improve the tarding skills that we have in order to get more leverage.

It doesn't happen instantly for sure, we need to spend more of our time to trade or if you want to be more efficient there is one way which is increase your lot size and with this you can save more time because 1 pips for 1 lot where the profit is $10 per pips is actually bigger than 1 pips for 0.01 lot size where the profit is $0.1 per pips.

• 10 months later...

Well one should not look for rapid success. Believe me if you look for it on the internet then you will find thousands of people offering it. But when it comes to proper application then you will see those thousands ways are not leading to you rapid success. So try to earn a stable profit.

• 4 years later...