Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Do not ever be satisfied with what we've got

rizal83

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, method help traders to point out good entry level. and as far as traders stick with it, they'll generate profit. not necessary to rush and have high target while it make traders to trade whenever they want or end up with over trading. in forex, quality trading more effective than quantity.

well, method help traders to point out good entry level. and as far as traders stick with it, they'll generate profit. not necessary to rush and have high target while it make traders to trade whenever they want or end up with over trading. in forex, quality trading more effective than quantity.

of course, in forex trading we do not need to rush to get a big profit. Because forex is a job that relax. we can trade anytime. If we trade in a hurry then our trading results will be less than the maximum.

of course we should not be satisfied with what we get from forex, because if we are satisfied, then we will not have the will to continue learning and improving skills that we have, to have a sense not satisfied with the knowledge that we will have more great encouragement for us to be able to become a successful trader with a faster time

You never would Stop learning so far as Forex is concerned. It is a place where knowledge entries and all that the trader needs do is to keep learning how to trade. Trading in Forex is all about what you know as a trader and what you are able to offer. It means you have to posses that which sets you apart from other traders.

• 4 months later...

My goal is to have 5% profit increase each month and earn 5% profit each month also. Its seems a small starting point but I do know that little by little I can really grow my trading account. This is the main reason why I focus myself on earning good amount of money in forex trading right now. Because I do believe that in the long run I can really earn good amount of money in here.

When it comes to knowledge, I would accept that because it is a way to strive to learn more, otherwise, I don't see it as right since it is the main thing that leads to failure. Yes, if we do not get satisfied from what we earn, it will push us up to go for more or try to earn more. In this case, it is always better seeing the business as one that is not a get rich quick thing.

As long we have self control then I don't think theirs something wrong with that. Right now each month I do expect myself to open a trading account with at least 100 dollars trading capital. I want to expand my trading account each month and the only way to do that is to make sure that my existing accounts do earn me more than 100 dollars. Its like doing a compounding by opening more and more trading accounts.

That is provided the trader doesn't allow greed to set in. Being insatiable leads to a lot of thing that goes beyond the usual losses that come as a result of it. Forex isn't always that which we won't make profit from when we have the knowledge but where we tend to get the rough end is when we want it too urgent. Then and only then will we begin to feel the wrong side of it so much.

• 2 weeks later...

I do allow greed to set in. For me this is what make me trade more and hope to earn more. But even if greed is controlling me I do make sure that I also invest more of my time to do analysis. In this way I can cater my greed. Problem with so many is that they are just too darn lazy to try do study fundamental and technical analysis. I guess its not worth it if you only aim for few dollars a month earnings. But if you aim thousand of dollars a month earning you really need to do analysis.

our task is clear. following strategy and stick with risk management plan. the goal is chasing profit and how to make it consistent. problems occur but if we are has ability to adapt with circumstances, we will able to doing good and does not necessary to involve in worst case scenario.

It is not good to be greedy in forex. If we are trading, it is better for us to trade and be able to be satisfied with the profit that we have made, if not, this thing will lead us into making more and more losses and it is the reason why some of the traders usually lose from the forex market.

That's why right now for this year my plan is to have 10 forex broker sites and 20 trading accounts active. this is for me the best way to make good income in forex trading. This year is the year of investments for me. Next year is the year that I want to build my trading account. So lets hope that we can make some good profit in here without any worries.

traders satisfied when they are gain good results. moreover, it in high amount. however, big gain or small gain is something common, including losses. so, does not necessary to get carried away when traders gain big profit. if they are act reckless, big profit will be gone withing short period of time.

• 3 weeks later...

with what we get during this,. we are never satisfied. We have much to learn and practice trading  good so that our  knowledge and skills trading will increase. so that we can get a result increasing trading

If we feel never satisfied, we will be a greedy trader. We must know that forex trading is risky business. We must improve our trading skills if we want to get more maximal result.  Learn from our trading expreince to get better when trading.

share your opinion about TenkoFx and Get 5 USD

I never get satisfied. For me forex trading is the key to my own success. And the only way I can become successful if I find the way to make it big in forex trading. I'm so happy and lucky that I can master two to three thousand dollars a month profit. I do love to see myself having big money in forex trading. I do know that right now I will have good time earning and I can see myself becoming the best trader their is.

Meaning of words should never be satisfied with what we have got does not mean we are required to have a meal to be gready trader and never satisfied with gains, trading is something we should be dealt with a good trading strategy and with cool mind it is for a newbie would be very difficult at all to make a profit every day due to daily price action always different so we can not continuously use one stratgey alone

when we are has good trading knowledge, we will able to be consistent. make profits more than losses. however, we need to know that movement does not stable and provide no good opportunity all the time. so, we gain big but sometimes, we get less. no matter with the results, as far as it profit, we need to be thankful.

I have a trading plan and my plan is to reach 10,000 dollars trading capital. I am sure that I can earn good amount of money in here and I can really earn big profit without any problem. My main goal and focus right now is to see myself making good profit. I don't mind if I loss money. I do know that each time I trade I can end up having big profit in the long run.

• 1 month later...

After reading the headline the first impression was that I would completely disagree since we need to be happy with what we have, but after reading the post completely I would agree. Yes, we should definitely be hunger for more and not settle with little or get lazy, but always remember be happy with whatever you have but always be determined to achieve more by hard work and passion.

I always expect so much from my broker OctaFX and it is great that they also give me everything i wish, as they have such a low spread of just 0.2 pips which is away better than any other broker and also it is for all major pairs while we are guaranteed to get our orders opened within the fastest time possible.