Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

nagadurgabux-nagadurgabux.com

mdjamal

At NAGA DURGA BUX you will get paid by visiting our sponsor's ads.

We offer all features of today's PTC technology, including instant purchase processing and referral renting. Our payout minimum is at $12.

• Earn $0.1500 per click

• Earn $0.1500 per referral click

As a member you have access to detailed statistics of your earnings and your referral's activity.

this site is not for earning. this site for advertising only

join here:

http://www.nagadurgabux.com/?ref=mdjamal

Whatever the case is, I doubt this website can sustain itself, by giving so high click rates and a lot of ads. I think I have around 10 or more ads to click.

Another silly TOS:

15) It is mandatory free members must upgrade before giving their second request payout. If they fail to do and give second request payout without upgrading their membership would be cancelled. Especially China members giving this kind of trouble The above case occurs in so many country. If so without giving intimation their name would be deleted.

What a joke. Admins are getting more clever by writing such things that sounds logical but if you really look closely and think more, you will find that admin's main aim is to suck in more and more upgrading fees only. I believe he has to do that because he won't be able to sustain because there are so many ads and he put click rates at so high value

At NAGA DURGA BUX you will get paid by visiting our sponsor's ads.

We offer all features of today's PTC technology, including instant purchase processing and referral renting. Our payout minimum is at $12.

• Earn $0.1500 per click

• Earn $0.1500 per referral click

As a member you have access to detailed statistics of your earnings and your referral's activity.

this site is not for earning. this site for advertising only

join here:

http://www.nagadurgabux.com/?ref=mdjamal

I'm not satisfied to their website because of high minimum payout. their click rates is good but think of it if you don't have refferals you'll wait for 3 or 4months to cashout in this website.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...