Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Pristinefunds - pristinefunds.com

xetang

Pristine Funds help to build partnerships and achieve goals by finding unique investment options. The primary mission of our Company is to create economic value for its clients and investor-co-partners through the identification and acquisition of trading assets that provide above-average returns to investors and display significant upside potential.

1.5-2.2% daily for 150 days!

Min : $10

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: http://Pristinefunds.com/default.asp?intid=7

i dont think this program will have any kinda problem with the daily return the program is offering investors,though the program is long term program and i think the admin of the program should be sincere enough to sustain the daily return the program is offering investors.though the program will take like 6 montht to complete a circle.

well good is script but there is not protection program the plan is very good and gives reasonable roi and it works on long term the minimum to invest here is 10$ which is high value to invest in only one hyip i think that the admin must decrease the minimum to invest i think that he must add protection program and monitors i think this program will attract many investors