Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

cash2x.com - cash2x

ArtVict

468.gif

I'm not admin!

Are happy to announce the launch of a new project Cash2x.com! This benefit society with a unique marketing,

designed for continuous operation.

Yes, we work on the principle of the bubble, and everyone understands the risks of participating in such projects.

We are here to stay and look forward to your support and trust. Yes, trust must be earned, but also on you a lot will

depend, as a good result

we will do if we help each other, and not think first about themselves. In turn, we will try to meet your

expectations, and will make every effort to it!

Why us?:

Cash2x.com a certificate from COMODO INC.

Automatic processing of payments in any direction.

Operative, skilled technical support.

We are on a secure server. DDOS Protection

High level of protection against data theft accounts.

Unique marketing plan, a long-life project.

So, how does Cash2x.com:

1. You need to make a deposit at any convenient for you the amount of 1 $ to 1000 $ .

2. Choose from comfortable for you investment deposits:

3. 20% of your deposited amount in 3 days.

4. 50% of your deposited amount in 6 days.

5. 150% of your deposited amount in 9 days.

6. At the expiration of the deposit period, you are free to withdraw their money in your wallet payment system

Perfect Money or Liberty Reserve.

Referral Program:

1 to 5 guests, your bonus will be 3% of the total capital you invited participants.

From 6 to 10 guests, your bonus will be 5% of the amount of contributions you invited participants.

Of 11 or higher, your bonus is 7% of all contributions received members under you.

Referral bonuses you receive immediately. No need to wait until the end of the deposit!

-Insurance Fund - $ 15,000

-SLL certificate

-DDOS Protection

-Dedicated Server

-Licensed Script

Start: 20.10.2012

Payment received.

Date: 10/23/2012 10:50 AM

Batch: 115944578

From Account: U0057907 (Cash2x)

Amount: $2.00

Memo: N/A

3212414.jpg

Thank you admin!

Join here

i try to check this site but i do not know any thing because the writing language is russian this is a problem because many investors do not know this language so the they skip the program i think that any one need to invest here and do not know russian could use google translator

this program is kinda confusing with the plan the program is offering investors but i think the program is like to pay investors to attract more investors to the program but i can only warn investors that the program is not safe for any hyip investors to invest with the program.moreover the program is in some kinda language.

Payment received.

Received Payment 10.35 USD from account U1432826. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to ArtVict from cash2x.com.

Received Payment 22.51 USD from account U1432826. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to ArtVict from cash2x.com.

Received Payment 1.92 USD from account U1432826. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to ArtVict from cash2x.com.

Received Payment 1.34 USD from account U1432826. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to ArtVict from cash2x.com.

2780939.jpg

2781963.jpg

2769675.jpg

2774795.jpg

Thank you admin!

I think the admin have designed the site especially for the Russian investors and i can see that the site default language is Russian . but still i think the international investors can also make a good amount of profits in this site because the admin have managed to make the investment plans so attractive and as well the site secured with the ssl and another good thing i like in this program is its minimum investment is only $1