Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

unique7 - unique7.us

hyipexposure.com

I am not Admin;

https://unique7.us

Welcome to unique7.us Limited

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

unique7.us Limited is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

All payments are made to your account Daily.

Minimum spend is US$5 and there is no maximum.

You may make an additional spend as many times as you like.

All transactions are handled via e-gold. If you don't have an e-gold account, you need to get one.

Investment Plans:

28% daily for 5 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $500 23.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 25.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $10,000 28.00

Calculate your profit >>

50% for 3 days

Plan 1 $50 - $500 38.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 45.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 50.00

60% daily for 2 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $101 - $10,000 60.00

110% after 1 day

Plan 1 $50 - $500 106.00

Plan 2 $501 - $10,000 110.00

Payment Options: Liberty Reserve; Perfect Money; Egopay

Feature: Comodo Positive SSL Secured.

Link: https://unique7.us

Oh, this is new with script very good, their plans is very attractive and reasonable, min investment too is very good for investors can try to join, I think that this site will be good site in some next days when it have good status in monitors, at this time, admin too should try to promote more in monitors, I see that don't have any monitors approved for this site

looks like the site is still very new looks of the number of members who sign up on the site this investment only 15 members and only 3 active members who are providing capital to invest in this site. I will wait until there are members who are actually paid by the site before joining and giving my investment capital here. thanks buddy for the information.

Sincerely the script inhere is lovely and i think the admin did a great job on it but the ROI he has gone ahead to table is kind of on the high side and wouldn't be sustainable but yet i think there is an every chance the admin would be paying early investors so doing the hit and run wouldn't be a bad idea.

A other problem that I think that everyone should note about this site, its rate is very high as my idea, when it up to 140% after 5 days, mean be about 8% per day, I think that this is not good rate therefore even site have status "Paying" in monitors, we too shouldn't invest too many here and we too only should invest early when it begin to run not long, this site will be difficult to exist long with this plans

Oh, this is new with script very good, their plans is very attractive and reasonable, min investment too is very good for investors can try to join, I think that this site will be good site in some next days when it have good status in monitors, at this time, admin too should try to promote more in monitors, I see that don't have any monitors approved for this site

i think that 28% daily for five days is high roi it may be attractive but it is not reasonable at all the script is not good and not attractive but the positive point that this hyip has protective program this means that the program is safe from hackers this is the first running days for this hyip

well i guess the admin of this program has done a good job with this program,the program has being running online for 3 days now and i gues the early investors on the program will be reaching bep pretty soon on the program,though i think the program is not safe but the program has manage to sustain the daily return it offering.

nformation

Started Oct. 23, 2012

Running 5 days

Total Deposited $ 4,968.41

Total withdraw $ 1,996.70

19 visitors online

Members online 11

Last withdrawal: $ 10.5 (moneybest2u)

Last update Oct 28, 2012..

This program does look quite interesting because it has been proven to make payments to its investors but why the program does not have a good security protection system