Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

AlminaInvest - alminainvest.com

I am not admin.

About HYIP:

Our goal: to help our customers save, to increase their capital and increase our turnover to increase net profit. Employees and partners are investing money in investment programs, in order to profit on the investment. We are not trying to do the impossible, focusing on where we can make all the efforts. In our work we try to make everything perfect, what we do and carefully choose the means to achieve this, while our actions are always well thought out and measured. Our capital works in areas such as Forex, Hyip and so on.

Investment Plans: 7% daily for 20 days, 4-4.5% daily for 50 days

- deposit is included in interest

- charging 7 days in week

Minimal Spend: $5

Maximal Spend: $100 000

Referral: 7%

Withdrawal: Manual

Payment systems: Bank Wire, Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money, WebMoney

http://alminainvest.com/

ROI is quite good for short term and looks to be sustainable well

But it most depends on admin will and intention - and yes minimum deposit being only 5$ is affordable.

I think 7% for 20 days is better as it is for short term and comparatively less risk. And yes the language used on the site is really a problem and I dont understand it at all.

I think this site is created just for arabians.They don't even care to write English for other investors :)

LOL :D It's Russian language dude. It's really different from Arabic. I think this site is not for world-wide investors since the site is provided only in russian language, it makes ma somewhat lazy to check it out.

News from teh Admin

Schedule for the New Year holidays

17.12.2010 17:29

Payment Schedule:

January 1, output, payments for January 1, will be performed in the morning on January 2.

Deposit on January 1, you can do, but a confirmation e-mail will come on January 2.

Full timetable:

Jan. 1 - closed.

Further work will proceed as usual.

This implies the admin has the intention to run the site for some time since he is planning long before and also it seem the admin is reasonably a legit person and not a cheater and the site has an intention to run long without closing

The language used on the site is not english and so not understandable,

Cannot undertand why they bring site in local language when they know that they shall get more users if it is in english,

Though site layout looks good, and plans are attractive and reasonable to help stay longer.

Well well. I think i can take this hyip url down. If the review above is correct, then i can invest and hopefully i will make some profit here. About the site not written in English? Why not use biog or google translate to read it? My thought though.

News from the Admin

"New Year action! Make any deposit and receive bonuses of 5% to 7% of your deposit to your account.

23.12.2010 11:01

Deposit of $ 5-100 a bonus of 5%.

Deposit of $ 101-1000 a bonus of 6%.

Deposit of $ 1001 $ -10000 bonus of 7%.

* At the rally, affiliate program is reduced to 5%.

** Enrollment bonus occurs immediately after we accept your deposit.

Action shares 23.12.2010 - 31.12.2010"

wow amazing to see the admin is offering bonus for members when they deposit but the rate of bonus seem fairly low