1 year sub and private server!!!!!!!

We Accept International Signups

Earn up to $0.025 for Your Click

Earn up to $0.015 for Your Referral Click

No Investment Required!

Instant Payment

Paypal, payza and libertyreserve

MINIMUM Fast Payouts from $0.15 to $50

1st 2000 members get free Premium membership and $0.10 in purchase balance instant

banner2.jpg

thanks buddy for the information you have provided, notice of the ads that you provide is very interesting once per click advertising we can get about 2 cents. but that still puzzles me is the minimum payout of approximately $ 0.15 to $ 50 mean anything, if you know please tell more details in order to avoid misunderstanding regarding your payment.

you are wrong my friend, revenue per click advertising on the site is quite large about 2 cents a minor is a minimum payout we get that we will easily and it takes a long time to get the minimum payout. for members of the lovers of PTC sites that use low payout minimum is preferred because it is not too long of a wait time of payment.

i think this is gonna be a good place for ptc members to come click,the click rate on the program is very encoauraging and the minmum payout on the program is nice as well and the good about the program is that members can quickly reach the minimum payout since the program is having good numbers of ads for memebrs to click.