Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Weebly - www.weebly.com

moneyspinner

Easy website creation is our passion.

When we say easy, we mean it! Weebly was named one of TIME’s 50 Best Websites of the year in 2007 and we’ve since made our service even more powerful, while keeping it simple. We have 3 million customers who would likely agree that there’s really no better place to create a website online. Its exactly the same as Webs but you get a free Google adsense account option with it.

Here are some of the features of Weebly :-

1> Powerful, Drag & Drop Website Editor, Our core advantage is our stunningly easy drag & drop website editor.

2> It’s Free, It is completely free to create and publish a website with Weebly.

3> Hosting Included – No Restrictions. We provide the hosting so you don’t need to pay for a hosting provider.

4> 70+ Professional Designs (or Customize Your Own). Deciding on a look for your website couldn't be easier.

5> A Variety of Content Elements. If you can imagine it, you can do it with Weebly.

6> Powerful Blogging Features. You can also Enable Google Adsense.

7> No Advertising. We don't place advertising on your site, and never will.

I personally like Some features of Weebly such as Adsense and No advertising by them. But the templates are something they should change to be in competition to Webs.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

@avir :

actually weebly is just offer the making site only without giving the access to upload the file..this site just good for you if you just want making a simple web only..you can use this site to making a promoting site..so you will able to promote your referral link easily for sure..

• 1 month later...

I've already tried using this one to create a website. The main reason is that for me to earn through Adsense.

If I'm not mistaken, I think Weebly accepts Google Adsense, but they only give you 40% of the total income that you get per month.

I'm not sure about this one but I know that they have shares too in your total monthly earnings.

But overall, Weebly is just fine for me. If you're looking for professional-themed templates, then Weebly is the right site for you. :)

• 1 month later...

I never have try to use this site in making my own website. But i have visited some site that being hosted by weebly, it look like a blogspot. There is another free webhosting site that i have tried and this is freewebs.com and i think this is much better than this site.

• 4 months later...

Various tools to help design the site and free hosting of your webpages

this all is for free - i think there cannot be any better offers we get a free subdomain though the rates charged if we have to register a domain with them are quite high. There are others than offer new domain registration for 10$ or lesser while they charge around 37$ for the same.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Weebly is a good site,But to make small web pages only..As it don't allow us to use much features and most of the features are only for paid or premium peoples..Anyway if i have to rate this site i would rate it as 7/10 .

And dear mate you explained very well about this site,I even didn't knew that much ! Good Job !!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have heard about the site many days before. So i have gone there and saw the website but i have got confused to register.

The site design is not very good but it is very easy to hosting there. The seems to be good for free hosting.

It is very easy to do and any one can get a free hosting site there for free.

• 3 months later...

I used weebly, it is good enough. But I'm presently using domainki.com that allows to build 100 of sites in minutes. It is 100% free. It is an excellent and exceptional site who wants to promote your business. You can create amazon store website, ebay store website, affiliate website, video website, personal blog website and what you want to build your own website. I'm really loving this site and I can assure that everyone will love this site who are looking for a free bulk website builder with free hosting.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...