Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Jkke.Com

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure that the site is a good forum with good template and layout and so we just need to find the time so we would be able to make quality post on the site as well. Although we have been busy with a lot of forums so I just hope I would be able to support the site somehow.

You are welcome to be an active member at Jkke.Com when you have the needed time for this task, just make sure that you diversify your activity in the different sections of the forum and to make quality posts.

well i think it is a good site and i do try to be active in this forum the activity in this forum is increasing and that is good well i have 83 post here and my target is to reach 100post before i request for payout here and i think i will be able to achieve that tomorrow.

I am glad to hear that you find Jkke.Com as a good forum for you, so hopefully you can increase your activity there in the different forum sections :)

Indeed the site is a nice site so I just hope that the site would have more activity. But I think because the members are very much busy that's why the low activity on the site as well. So I just hope that the site would have more members that has a lot of time to be active on this site as well.

I would like to thank you for your hopes to the forum, but i think you need to start by yourself by being really active in the forum, then others will do too ;)

I have not been able to post in JKKE today but I will do so tonight and try to make up to 30posts and create new threads where I can even though I'm aware that the number of daily posts that qualifies a poster for payout is 10. It will be nice if more posters can have good activities in JKKE.

This is great news to hear from you glucoseguy, i would like to let you know that this type of practice at Jkke.Com will give you a permanent chair there and also given high attention regarding your inquiries and also regarding the speed of processing your payment requests.

Looking forward for your great contribution there.

Wish it used Libertyreserve. If so, I would have joined

The forum accepts Three major payment processors and if you still insist to be paid via LR, so you can use the exchange section of the forum to exchange your earned money to LR.

Best Regards All,

www.Jkke.Com

I do not really know and familiar with this new forum. But, suddenly the Admin is sending me Private Message about his forum through another Paid To Post forum. Is is written on my message, there is 10 cents welcome bonus. I am trying to see if it is real or not. How we can trust the Admin

I do not really know and familiar with this new forum. But, suddenly the Admin is sending me Private Message about his forum through another Paid To Post forum. Is is written on my message, there is 10 cents welcome bonus. I am trying to see if it is real or not. How we can trust the Admin

Luke, you should have wait to complete your posts and get paid, you wait for weeks at other forums to get paid, while you here didn't want to wait for even 1 day!

Here you are your LR payment proof:-

Date: 11/27/2012 19:20

Batch# 121772357

Account: U0159794 (us_luke)

Amount: - $0.10

Fee: $0.00

Merchant Reference: Memo: www.Jkke.Com - Signup Bonus

Regards,

www.Jkke.Com

I thought JKKE is not paying via LR? Does it mean its pays via LR for bonuses but not for request of payments? I'm just wondering. the minimum amount to withdraw is 1 dollar right? Is their a maximum amount to withdraw? And if we withdraw using paypal is theirs a fee involve? I mean is the funds sends via personal then others? or via service? becuse if its send via personal then others the fee is much much lower compare to via service.

So sad, I'm not able to be active for some days now because I'm inactive posting in forums. But really trying if I can make this week to have 50 posts and have 1 dollar. Let's see if I can do 10 posts daily and hope I will not forget to make activity interesting many changes and offers in the forum.

That's a good question because I am also under the impression that the forum does not pay via LR at all. It would be a welcome development to have the forum paying via LR as per above payment proof if this is to be the case. Hopefully admin will clear this up so we know what to expect.

I thought JKKE is not paying via LR? Does it mean its pays via LR for bonuses but not for request of payments? I'm just wondering. the minimum amount to withdraw is 1 dollar right? Is their a maximum amount to withdraw? And if we withdraw using paypal is theirs a fee involve? I mean is the funds sends via personal then others? or via service? becuse if its send via personal then others the fee is much much lower compare to via service.

Thanks for this question budabo, you are right, As per the Paid to post offer instructions here: http://www.jkke.com/showthread.php/10984-Jkke-Com-Paid-To-Post-Offer

The payment methods don't include LR as one of the options.

The LR payment you checked is a signup bonus not a payment for posting activity thats why it shouldn't be listed in the forum as a former method of payment.

Regarding Paypal, if its a bonus/donation payment then it will be sent as a gift while if its a normal payment then it should be like a service payment because you can't imagine sending hundreds of payments as gifts in any website or forum.

I haven't been able to make posts in JKKE for some days now even though I have been able to open the site. Sometimes, it doesn't even open properly. If it manages to open, when I submit a post, it displays a blank page or my browser displays an error message that the page is unavailable.

Glucosguy, you may had a bad luck viewing the forum during the last optimizations made in the forum, i am sure you will be more happier now with the forum and its fast speed ;)

Enjoy posting :)

So sad, I'm not able to be active for some days now because I'm inactive posting in forums. But really trying if I can make this week to have 50 posts and have 1 dollar. Let's see if I can do 10 posts daily and hope I will not forget to make activity interesting many changes and offers in the forum.

Yes, many changes happened here actually and i rarely see you in the forum, hopefully you can increase your activities in the forum as said before.

That's a good question because I am also under the impression that the forum does not pay via LR at all. It would be a welcome development to have the forum paying via LR as per above payment proof if this is to be the case. Hopefully admin will clear this up so we know what to expect.

I agreed already that the question was good and hence my reply came straight forward to it.;)

Best Regards All,

www.Jkke.Com

Regarding Paypal, if its a bonus/donation payment then it will be sent as a gift while if its a normal payment then it should be like a service payment because you can't imagine sending hundreds of payments as gifts in any website or forum.

Then this means that it would be best for to request via Payza instead of Paypal then when I am ready to cashout from the forum. So far I have gone past the dollar mark and am now working towards getting to 2 dollars on the forum before I consider cashing out or not. I am sure I will be there in a couple of days.

It seems admin is just careful with his paypal account as we know that paypal might ban account though, I don't see problems with that sending as a gift or others since in the PTC sites that I'm active they have instant payments for years and don't have much fees. So, I guess just fine though, I just hope that it will be not much fees.

I would definitely make some post now on the site as well as I have nothing more to do. So I would just make some post as well. Maybe next time I would be able to make a lot of post and not just some post. So I would try my best so I would be able to maintain my post here as well

I can see few posts made by you indieover, which isn't your normal activity at all, i hope that you can maximize your active at Jkke.Com forum and make sure to diversify your activity towards the different forum sections.

Then this means that it would be best for to request via Payza instead of Paypal then when I am ready to cashout from the forum. So far I have gone past the dollar mark and am now working towards getting to 2 dollars on the forum before I consider cashing out or not. I am sure I will be there in a couple of days.

You are very much welcome to cashout at the time you find it suitable for you and also using your preferred payment method :)

Best Regards All,

www.Jkke.Com

It seems admin is just careful with his paypal account as we know that paypal might ban account though, I don't see problems with that sending as a gift or others since in the PTC sites that I'm active they have instant payments for years and don't have much fees. So, I guess just fine though, I just hope that it will be not much fees.

This is why I just feel that for me it would be rather convenient to have withdrawals in Payza instead of Paypal. I wonder how other sites manage to pay out to members without the members having to incur those charges because for my activities in PostLoop, I always get all the funds if I get to withdraw via Paypal whether I withdraw $5 or $30.

Today, I'm happy that I have finally been able to access JKKE well and I'm making posts there as well. I intend to meet up with my target by making up to 7posts today. Once that is done, I will request payout immediately and I know that the admin will pay quickly. Its a nice development to notice a better activity in the forum as I noticed more posters making a great activity here.

There are times that the forum is also down in some time in a day. Just like this very early morning when I'm posting then, the forum did not load already and then, I just continue on posting when I just woke up. I'm glad though, that i'm able to manage to spread my posts in different sections.

What sections are you usually posting in on the forum because I usually see good activities in the PTP section most of the time. I wonder what other sections do have good posting activities on the forum because it would certainly be good to spread activities in those sections.

Today, I'm happy that I have finally been able to access JKKE well and I'm making posts there as well. I intend to meet up with my target by making up to 7posts today. Once that is done, I will request payout immediately and I know that the admin will pay quickly. Its a nice development to notice a better activity in the forum as I noticed more posters making a great activity here.

You are able to access the forum normally glucoseguy, so enjoy your time there reading and posting :)

What sections are you usually posting in on the forum because I usually see good activities in the PTP section most of the time. I wonder what other sections do have good posting activities on the forum because it would certainly be good to spread activities in those sections.

Tirus, depend on yourself more than others and start creating your own topics then others will do the same too and hence you will be able to manage your activity at the different forum sections ;)

Best Regards All,

www.Jkke.Com

I did managed to post this evening just made a thread did not know there's no such thread of that program. So far, I don't know if the forum usually have downtime or if it is in my ISP already. I also managed to have posts in different sections just from the 10 posts.

Normally the site is up and running fast, maybe its an issue with your ISP when you can't access it normally.

its good that you started to create a topic in the forum, be sure to make more topics and to show your activity in very different sections than the ones you are normally active in.

Best Regards,

www.Jkke.Com

It is much better for the Admin here to allow the use of Liberty Reserve. We know here, Liberty Reserve is free and simple to make, to open a new account. Then, it is very popular for the online business. Like for me, I put Liberty Reserve as the primary Online Money Processor