Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Jkke.Com

Dear Members,

I would like to introduce the paid to post offer we have for our members who are ready to make quality posts at Jkke.Com Forum.

The Paid to Post Offer Thread: http://www.jkke.com/showthread.php?t=10984

Minimum Payout: $1.00

Payment Options: Paypal, Payza or MoneyBookers.

Payment Proofs Section: http://www.jkke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55

Kind Regards,

www.Jkke.Com

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just wondering. If I'm gonig to request payments via Paypal do I get the full amount or not? Because paypal has fees and I don't know if jkke will going to shoulder the fees or I'm the one who going to shoulder the fees and get deductions from my 1 dollar payments. Because if I'm going to get deductions then its better than I'm going to request payments in LR than in PP.

I'm just wondering. If I'm gonig to request payments via Paypal do I get the full amount or not? Because paypal has fees and I don't know if jkke will going to shoulder the fees or I'm the one who going to shoulder the fees and get deductions from my 1 dollar payments. Because if I'm going to get deductions then its better than I'm going to request payments in LR than in PP.

Hello budabo, as you see that the paid to post offer at www.jkke.com is quite good and better than many other forums.

you have 3 payment options avaliable so if you find a problem in paypal, you can request the payment via Payza or MoneyBookers.

Do let me know if you have any other questions.

Kind Regards,

www.Jkke.Com

i was planning to post here but the site was not loading. but this day it is loading normally once again. so i would try to make some post here since i have lots of forums to post at for now. but i sure want to get active on the site as well. the post rate is just average or acceptable. although i wonder if i would get paypal fees if i withdraw payout already by paypal.

I havent continued with my posting activities on the forum since I started since I am currently posting on a lot of forums at the moment. I therefore do not have the extra time to post here for now. Maybe in the future I may consider posting here and hopefully there would be better posting activities.

I am thinking that the site is not paying by liberty reserve so I think that the members would have difficulty to post on the site If the admin would not pay by liberty reserve. I have paypal account but I am concerned with the fees with PayPal. So I am thinking if I should continue with my plan on posting on the site as well.

It would just depend on what payment processor would be most suitable for you in here. Yes, there is no LR in here and there are no indications that it would be introduced anytime soon based on admin's responses to the LR question. Maybe you might want to try Payza as an alternative.

I made my 10 posts on the forum yesterday and am sure that I will qualify to get a payout in 3 days of time. I am still not sure whether I will be requesting for the payout or since I would rather cashout when I have a lot more points on the forum than just waiting for payment of a dollar.

so that paymetn request was because of the contest and not because of the paymetn request. so i hope to see a payment proof for payment for posting and not for the prize of the contest. but at least we have a good payment proof already. but i will just have to look for time to post on the site . i would try to be motivated to focus here so i can make a lot of post.

I think its more of an offer to join the site and receive the money to your paypal account than a contest so I need to correct myself there. But yes, its not for posting activities on the forum. I still see only one reply on the EP forum and have so far not seen any other person that has got paid out the 50 cents as part of this offer.

I think one member has reached payout here and received payment but I don't remember who is that members I also want to post and get paid but it's still paypal payment as I don't like the paypal fees. So I have some hesitations if I should post on t site. Anyway I just hope the admin can find some way to pay by liberty reserve.

When it comes to daily earnings it is still good and I guess the activity remain enough for having daily posts. Since from what I know we have 10 posts per day and we can have fast payments just like recently a member got paid here.

I would like to thank you for your very good words.

You can see that many members got paid so fast and YOU are also one of them who got paid within 2 minutes after you made your request.

so Keep up the good work!

I havent continued with my posting activities on the forum since I started since I am currently posting on a lot of forums at the moment. I therefore do not have the extra time to post here for now. Maybe in the future I may consider posting here and hopefully there would be better posting activities.

Don't worry tirus, there will be more activity here so don't miss contributing to the forum and earning some money :)

I am thinking that the site is not paying by liberty reserve so I think that the members would have difficulty to post on the site If the admin would not pay by liberty reserve. I have paypal account but I am concerned with the fees with PayPal. So I am thinking if I should continue with my plan on posting on the site as well.

Well, there are three acceptable payment options there and they are the top 3 already, also you don't need an exchanger to cashout your money from any of them, so you may try one of them or if you want to stick to LR, you can use the exchange section of the forum to exchange your earned money to LR.

It would just depend on what payment processor would be most suitable for you in here. Yes, there is no LR in here and there are no indications that it would be introduced anytime soon based on admin's responses to the LR question. Maybe you might want to try Payza as an alternative.

Yes tirus you are right, and any of the three options are legit and make you able to withdraw your money directly or you can exchange to whatever e-currency you wish.

1st Payment Proof!!!

<div>66903419207667295522.jpg</div>

Congrats again riddick for your fast payment (within 2 minutes after you made the request)

Keep up the good work! 1.gif

so that paymetn request was because of the contest and not because of the paymetn request. so i hope to see a payment proof for payment for posting and not for the prize of the contest. but at least we have a good payment proof already. but i will just have to look for time to post on the site . i would try to be motivated to focus here so i can make a lot of post.

indieover, the payment you refer to was made as an extra money incentive for registration.

There are already payment proofs for posting, you can check them here: http://jkke.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55

I think its more of an offer to join the site and receive the money to your paypal account than a contest so I need to correct myself there. But yes, its not for posting activities on the forum. I still see only one reply on the EP forum and have so far not seen any other person that has got paid out the 50 cents as part of this offer.

Thanks tirus for correcting yourself, good catch from you :)

I think one member has reached payout here and received payment but I don't remember who is that members I also want to post and get paid but it's still paypal payment as I don't like the paypal fees. So I have some hesitations if I should post on t site. Anyway I just hope the admin can find some way to pay by liberty reserve.

You are mistaken, many members were paid here, just again check the link i provided to you to see payment proofs.

Kind Regards All,

www.Jkke.Com

I have made three post last night on the ptp section. But I have noticed a lot of old discussions that should be closed already and some spam discussions. So it's quite hard to post a lot on this site when most of the discussions are topics about forums that are not online anymore already. So I just hope those discussions would be closed and moved to thrash. Anyway I wish I had mod access so I can close those spam and old discussions.

I have made three post last night on the ptp section. But I have noticed a lot of old discussions that should be closed already and some spam discussions. So it's quite hard to post a lot on this site when most of the discussions are topics about forums that are not online anymore already. So I just hope those discussions would be closed and moved to thrash. Anyway I wish I had mod access so I can close those spam and old discussions.

Well, as you can see i am doing my best to make everything clean and tidy and make the forum free of spam.

so if you find a spam post or a program that is closed, you can help by reporting it and i will take a fast action regarding any reports made by good members.

Actually, this is the place of good members like you so if you see something wrong, just report it and blame on me if no actions were taken, fair enough?

Regards,

www.Jkke.Com

this site is very fast in paying the payments for their members this makes every members to have a posts in this forum every time the admin in here is doing a great job here always encouraging the members to posts in this forum regularly and as i see the payment proofs in this forum then i realise that this forum is active with the posts

It's good to see admin of this forum is paying in here and I would also like to say that it was great to see payment proofs from our fellow posters who have already been paid in here and I would consider this forum to post with.

I would like to thank you chardyme for your very good comment about Jkke.Com Forum

Actually, members get paid at Jkke.Com faster than in any other forums, it took only a few minutes for their requests to be processed and paid.

this site is very fast in paying the payments for their members this makes every members to have a posts in this forum every time the admin in here is doing a great job here always encouraging the members to posts in this forum regularly and as i see the payment proofs in this forum then i realise that this forum is active with the posts

I would like to thank you for your nice words, hopefully that you find it interesting to join the forum and become active there.

Don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions or inquiries.

It is really encouraging for us to see the admin to be one of the active member in different forums for encouragement and updates in the forum. Still, I hope members will find it a way also to post even they don't have yet LR but paypal for me is still good funds.

I try to do my best in answering all questions by members in different forums, and regarding payments i can see that 3 major payment options in Jkke.Com are more than enough for this stage.

Best Regards All,

www.Jkke.Com

Really good to see the payment proofs of our members in the site and i was not sure weather it will pay or not but after seeing the payment details there i got known that they are paying . well the team members is also in our forum so then it will be very helpful to our members too to get there queries solve by replying to this thread .

Now, your doubts is already removed because the admin pays well and very active. If you still be online then better to have some funds or time posting here. I don't understand what team members you are pertaining in this forum. I just got paid here for the offer of the admin and not yet have my goal of requesting for payout.

seems admin very active here and also memebrs there is big improve in jkke forum and better start post in here right a way due this activity make plan to post 10 posts daily here is easy work to do,i just check the forum and there is already activity here so i will do my target today and complete another 10 posts here

Really good to see the payment proofs of our members in the site and i was not sure weather it will pay or not but after seeing the payment details there i got known that they are paying . well the team members is also in our forum so then it will be very helpful to our members too to get there queries solve by replying to this thread .

Thanks chintu for your good post.

I am glad that you have verified the payment proofs and that Jkke.Com is the fastest paying online forum.

Looking forward for your positive contribution in the forum. :)

Now, your doubts is already removed because the admin pays well and very active. If you still be online then better to have some funds or time posting here. I don't understand what team members you are pertaining in this forum. I just got paid here for the offer of the admin and not yet have my goal of requesting for payout.

Thanks for your nice post riddick.

I think he mention me as a team member for jkke.com forum :D

seems admin very active here and also memebrs there is big improve in jkke forum and better start post in here right a way due this activity make plan to post 10 posts daily here is easy work to do,i just check the forum and there is already activity here so i will do my target today and complete another 10 posts here

I am glad that you are checking the forum and adding activity there.

Don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions or inquiries.

Kind Regards,

www.Jkke.Com

I will be making another 10 posts for the day and hope to reach minimum payout amount soon since I havent been paid out by the forum before. I havent checked to see how many members have now been paid out by the forum but I surely do so when I get to the forum later on to make my posts.