Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Jkke.Com

I remember before that I got paid in here thru my Liberty reserve account. I think you just need to complete the offer of the Admin that you make a review about this site in Alexa then you will going to get paid with your Liberty reserve account. So, if you want to earn a quick 25 cents then better to sign up and complete the Admin's offer.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this forum is fine? yesterday i couldn't accessed this site, maybe admin did some change for this forum , it seems that i will miss to make post in this site so much and i think admin need to put LR here as one of the payment for all posters who spend their time here

@riddick09, you are absolutely right that the site was again down, not just in this morning because last night I also tried to access it but can not, I do not know why be like this because now the admin is also rarely make a post in this thread jkke few days, there may be a flurry make the admin can not get online.

That is strange that the admin is not giving us updates. So I just hope that the admin has not changed his mind and that he would continue with the ptp on this site as well. So I was planning on posting here later if the site would need online by then. I would just check out the site later on.

I can't open the site until now. I'm just wondering what happen to this site. I'm hoping to here from JKKE admin soon. I guess its just another technical issue in here. So far I'm busy posting in other ptp forums right now so I'm hoping that when I'm back posting in here again this site is already back. I'm hoping by tomorrow this site will be back. I really have high hopes with this site. As its really paying good and paying well.

Oh well I would just wait for another week. If the site is not back by that time then I would just lose hope that I would be able to request my payout on the site. I was planning to request my payout on the site again if ever the site would come back online. I j hope that the admin would do something about the problem.

@indieover, I think maybe the admin was busy with work in the real world, I also hope the admin immediately online and provide an answer to my question yesterday, the forum is also one of my favorites but unfortunately this forum does not provide LR as a payment on this forum, hopefully quickly LR will be added in this forum.

we don't know about that but from what i see admin has been offline since more than 3 days ago, maybe that is about his own real life but i hope this forum could be back with new concept, i mean with points installed here, it will be easier for us to count how much we can request here.

yes if you ask me will decrease its members are active on this forum because of this problem, because the admin did not respond to the member who has been asked here, hopefully admin right back and give us the answer, because if the admin does not come back and give a definite answer minded members would negatively to the admin.

It's already accessible I think morning but I guess that the si is already down once again. So I just hope that the admin would be able to solve the problem of the site as well. So I just hope that I would be able to make payment request on the site already soon and that we would get paid

I think that is the reason why my PM until now still not answered by admin :D, well i think that is a fine thing for me, so far i still trust admin until now. JKKE is a good alternative option for now especially if that person want to earn paypal or payza balance .

I miss JKKE in this thread. Sometimes its make me want to visit the site and post regularly if admin is active in this forum regularly. But his last post in this thread is dated april 3 and its already april 16. So theirs like two weeks of no post from JKKE admin. I do hope that he will be back actively promoting his forum again. I still do like to continue posting in here but that's only going to happen if he is active also in here. lols.

We still have the chance to make a lot of post on the site as well once again. So we should be happy that the site is back once again and so we can earn well once again on the site. Actually I am still going to request my first payout. Maybe I would just post more before I would request payout on the site as well.

I think to have the attention of the admin is to make the forum busy and to have many members active will do the stuff. Yet, I will hope members will do follow forum rules and also to post with quality. And now, admin also encourage to be active other than online earning programs.

I still have not been able to start posting on the site. So I just hope that I would be able to do it now. I think that the admin has made some payments already. So I would just need to request my payout already so I can show payment proof on the site as well. I would like to keep on posting on the site daily.

I'm happy that I got paid in here.

Payment Received (Unique Transaction ID # XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX)

Sent by: Steve Millar (The sender of this payment is Non-U.S. - Verified)

Buyer email: admin@jkke.com

Payment sent to: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX.com

Amount received: $2.00 USD

Fee amount: -$0.38 USD

Net amount: $1.62 USD

Date: Apr 17, 2013

Time: 12:44:07 GMT+08:00

Subject: You've got a payment from Jkke.Com

Note: Thank you for posting at www.Jkke.Com

Payment type:: Instant

I'm not surprised that you have received this payment already. But the deductions because of the PayPal fees are quite high. I have personal account so I j hope that the fee would not be that high. Anyway I have not been able to post for today .I'm hoping that I would be able to post again on the later . Anyway I think I have made like 5 post here yesterday. So I am hoping that I would be able to make 10 post for today. .

I miss JKKE in this thread. Sometimes its make me want to visit the site and post regularly if admin is active in this forum regularly. But his last post in this thread is dated april 3 and its already april 16. So theirs like two weeks of no post from JKKE admin. I do hope that he will be back actively promoting his forum again. I still do like to continue posting in here but that's only going to happen if he is active also in here. lols.

I am very happy to see that you are tracking my activity and that you like to get updates from you at many forums, this is really great and i am coming now to break the silent period, i think that you know about my very tight schedule which disables me from being online even for a few minutes!

I'm happy that I got paid in here.

Payment Received (Unique Transaction ID # XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX)

Sent by: Steve Millar (The sender of this payment is Non-U.S. - Verified)

Buyer email: admin@jkke.com

Payment sent to: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX.com

Amount received: $2.00 USD

Fee amount: -$0.38 USD

Net amount: $1.62 USD

Date: Apr 17, 2013

Time: 12:44:07 GMT+08:00

Subject: You've got a payment from Jkke.Com

Note: Thank you for posting at www.Jkke.Com

Payment type:: Instant

Congratulations budabo for your payment, you are making a good work at Jkke.Com so you deserve to get paid fast.

Don't forget to improve your activity by creating new topics and by suggesting ideas for the forum.

Best Regards,

www.Jkke.Com